FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

what happened to this then

she’s better than lexi

do you really need to ask the obvious? It serves no purpose

I said I want to die because I don’t want this game to conflict with my champs game which it looks like it will, and I just don’t really want to play a 36/12 mash

I am not encouraging it right now because of what I said above

what does this mean

anyways while the idea of “it is bad to let yourself die” wasn’t prevailing in my earlier posts, it was still there imo. I was obviously annoyed by things like Vulgards read on me, and I even stayed in thread longer than I wanted to multiple times to argue why his/other points were wrong

I still did prefer being out of this game–but the idea that I do not like being killed as town is still there

this in itself isn’t meaningful to my alignment though, past that it’s not meaningful to my alignment. I still don’t like dying as wolf as much as I don’t like to as town.

I said I was going to towncase PKR but this isn’t really a towncase, more of an ISO analysis because I believe ISOing with a particular stance you want to prove is ISOing in bad faith.

PKR ISO D1

in response to Blizer suggesting to CDF to PKR:

PKR’s entrance feels pretty volatile - like they don’t really care about how the rest of the thread sees them. Think this might have the potential to be slightly villagery for the lack of self-consciousness wolves sometimes have. It’s obviously not enough for a townread though so PKR at null here.

First mention of katze role = scum but katze player = town. If PKR has some sort of mech info regarding this, I don’t think they’d out this so early (also seems like a weirdly specific thing to lie about).

Intensify flipped town. I think PKR trying to get into the mind of a town to read them feels villagery. This could also be the way scum defends someone to pocket them but I think I’ve seen town do it more often. Yeah, not solidly towny - still at null here.

Next few posts are just PKR nerding out about math. NAI.

General information/speculation on number of wolves in event. I think a comment like this is kinda wolfy in that anyone can make it but it’s just NAI probably.

PKR opposing a vig shot on themselves. I think self-pres mentality is more wolfy than towny. This might not be that applicable to PKR considering (from what I’ve heard) how often they get miselim’d.

These posts read as genuine rather than scum faking outrage (think scum might be more pockety in their response).

I actually don’t like this post because the self-pres mentality is too high. The way PKR says this outright though is kinda towny - like this is so obviously OMGUS and I can’t tell if it’s serious or not but it’s definitely not ATE or pockety but a straight up threat XD
Not sure how to read this - I’ll leave it at null.

There’s so many people on this reads list that I’m not sure it’s legit but it might be possible PKR just slotted a bunch of people on 6 as null? It also has all 46 players on here. I know this was supposed to be a towncase but I’m slotting this as SL because I don’t like it.

Alright, so they’re just tone reads.
Still don’t like them though.

Weak take - this would be oddly specific TMI as scum (idea being scum would not scumread a scumbuddy as their only SR).

Aelin asks: How do you feel about this game? How about your rand? What’s your plan for this game?

Dropping the katze role = scum again (talked about this earlier). I think PKR’s response here feels genuine and not forced (and thus not scummy). Think we’re probably back at null again.

Think this reads as genuine. Think bored and unimpressed comes out and these two are incompatible with PKR being correctly scumread here.

Not TMI. Also not clearing.

This is like the opposite of TMI considering Amelia flipped wolf and Luxy is cleared after FK flip. Don’t think scum does this?

Explanation on Amelia read. Checks out as a tone read. Could be fakeable but I also don’t see the benefit of reading Amelia as town if PKR is scum (risk > benefit).

Think this is a towny post.

Think this willingness to give takes and making insubstantial gut reads is towny.

PKR ISO D2

I hate myself for deciding to do this.
At least PKR has a manageable postcount.

I think this is a towny post. GGhana is a pretty spicy SR that doesn’t go with thread consensus and it’s not done in a way that looks like hedge.

I know the first point is wrong so it looks like lack of TMI to me and it also checks out with their previous read on Amelia.
Regarding Silviu and Appel… aren’t those my and Amelia’s reads from the chat? PKR did you steal our reads? You didn’t even say anything regarding those two in the chat…

Not really pro-town shot but would be gutsy if from a wolf. I think it comes from a town that’s convinced of their own reads. Next post supports this idea.

So here I think the willingness to die for their read is quite towny.

After missing a shot on Ici, PKR votes Ici. Again, it shows they’re convinced of their read here. Ici isn’t a consensus scumread at this point iirc (they also later flipped town). PKR doesn’t hard push this wagon but also seems willing to die on it. This reads as towny to me.

Debating the possibility that this was intentionally posted to look good after Luk’s flip and I think it’s too vague to be able to gleam any sort of towncred.

Is wanting everyone participating in boats event to die villagery? I think the amount of bloodlust there is villagery considering how many wolves were in that.

This is theoretically a fakeable reaction but I don’t really think wolves would be in the mood to fake reactions here. Still not clearing but it’s there.

Same comment as previous.

Unnecessary wagon switching between two towns. Not something I’d expect from wolves. Also the fact PKR is being swayed by Uni’s ATE is kinda lol.

ok that’s the end of D2 ISO

There’s actually not as much deep analysis or even just content as I would have liked and none of it is clearing in any way but I think PKR is like a comfortable town lean for me and I don’t want them in POE.

@orangeandblack5 (promised tag)

ok bye

1 Like

TL;DR PKR is towny because they’re not afraid to have controversial reads and their bloodlust for everyone in boats event to die felt real

I’m not even persuasive :sad:

why is it so quiet or am I lagging?

i can accept this

ok but you know i know that you’d try to pocket me

I seriously doubt I wouldn’t be able to but I’d want to try regardless

pocket me right now

puts you in my pocket

1 Like

esooa v

1 Like

i mean im not gonna pretend part of my V read on you is because you’ve obviously not tried to pocket me

especially when i tried to use your own pocketing phrases against you when you showed up

:joy_cat: am i being pocketed by not being pocketed :joy_cat:

i think i said that wrong

thats part of the v read

not not part of it

ernglish

1 Like

like what lmao

i called your posts cute because of that one thing we did in the hydra game

pkr generally has a lot more meat in his ISO if you get what I’m saying

Reading over old games of his it feels drastically different

Especially Umineko: Turn of the Golden air Witch