FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

mist speaking the truth?

unexpected but welcome

because you’re both in the exact same position

the only reason you’re not dead is because you’re completely disconnected from thread and not paying attention

I’ll second that

lets not

gorta is like

pretty deep in their V meta even if it’s a useless slot

1 Like

Nah

The disconnect itself is probably wolfier than not given yday

Speaking of which.

We haven’t flipped enough people on the Tangeld wagon, have we?

Also, fmpov the offwagon people have increased town equity. Wolves either want bus credit here, or they want to save their partner, or they weren’t on at EoD.

Italy/Frostwolf/Esooa/Cloned/Uni/Arctic/Mistyx/Jane/GGhana.

For timezone reasons, Frostwolf, Cloned, Arctic and Jane can be removed from that group.

Italy/Esooa/Uni/Mistyx/GGhana

They get some town equity from voting offwagon here. Not much, but some. Especially GGhana; as much as I hate to admit it, he showed a willingness to bus in his first forum game ever. I find it dubious to claim he wouldn’t hop onto the wagon for juicy bus credit there. You could argue he wasn’t around at EoD (I can’t be arsed to verify rn), but as a wolf, he’d have a bonus reason to be there. To get credit.

agree with this

You can say this about any read. If we went by this logic then we wouldn’t have reads at all.

another reason to kill emilia

and also probably nutella at some point

wait
can we take Appel off from the shot list?
or at least move them down?

this is fol we dont have reads at all

I was offline

gorta posted a whole 41 times yesterday you know

PKR and Appel outright novoting is notable. They are both in European timezones, so them not being on at EoD is excused. I’m not sure if them not voting anyone beforehand is AI in any way.

What is it with you and seeking lol bussers

Yes we do? What else do people vote by when they dont have mech info?

you don’t carry a d20?

1 Like

memes

Unlike you, I dont do meta reads.

im fine to move them down

i think novoting isn’t explicitly wolfy but i think them using their votes is villagery, if that makes sense