you’re literally just putting words in my mouth

why

I just want Luxy to come around soon.
Just pop in Luxy please.

Lemon could pop in too if they want.

I miss my squad

/in

No, I post about whoever I want.

All this guy’s been doing for the past 30 minutes was provoking arguments with villagers instead of trying to build a shotlist or do literally anything else that’s productive, and yet people are inexplicably calling this town and “out of wolfrange.”

I just said Vulgard “if you think what esooa said is fake please say why otherwise it looks like you’re just shading them”

and now you’re just flat out making stuff up

/vote vulgard
he appears to be doubling down on shit he cant possibly believe here lol

Vulgard are you ok

we’ve only been here like 10 minutes

/in

so as a SmartBomb™ Certified Esooa Soulreader® I think nothing she has done has been unfakeable but that doesn’t make it fake and it feels real to me

particularly the way she talked about getting a clear on Aelin

scum don’t have to accept those

Honestly, just ITA me at this point and yeet TL.

Centuries/Esooa/nutella is my preferred shotlist, maybe GGhana, outside possibility of Orange. Idk what to think about Lemonfairy, but if Luxy’s words are to be believed, chances of Lemon being mafia have been lowered by Amelia’s wolf flip.

Blizer/Mistyx/Solic/Arctic/katze/Emilia/Luxy is the group of people I’m confident are just town. Gorta and Frost are V based on meta but these reads are growing weaker.

Appelsiini is in that spot where I want to put her on the shotlist tbh, but I want a second opinion.

Jane has a delayed dayvig from Blizer on them, not looking there, though I think it flips V.

Oh yeah, if Uni flips V, Orange looks a lot worse for immediately tunneling two villagers after yesterday’s wolf flips from the event.

ok

orange is obviously a villager vul

2 Likes

Yeah he is.

Mafia is known to give fake gifts.

Like who the fuck gives their own teammates an fake gift.

I’m going to use your own posts here.

ok you literally just took at least one quote out of context

in fact you basically took all of them out of context

So I don’t get town credit for pushing astand, but Orange does? Or is it something else that makes him “obvious town?”