FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

hmmm let me dig

People claim that I am a wolfy yet they don’t have any argumemts, curious.

This is how I’ve interacted with him every game

ok I am a little iffy on how many people are on Appel’s reads list despite claiming they’re disconnected from thread but I still see some of that pureness in a couple of their posts D2

You are an Emilia.

What is more that Leafia have said this

Now of course I have to admit that I have forgotten that Tangled was Imperial when I call that out. However from what I have gathered, Leafia’s testimony contradicts few points.

If Orange Whatever TL was indeed the other imperial and his only trusted ally is Tangled then what exactly has Orange to hide from the public? I do not believe that Orange’s reaction of receiving the gift is fake before Astand Lol’s role card got flipped to reveal such ability existed (I believe Mafia has backup role with them since Marl now got a gift as well). Leafia’s read is nonsensical and should Leafia try to bus Orange for the same reasons that Leafia just said and the gift under consideration.

Me being bad at reading Appel is the primary reason I’m asking for other people’s opinions.

a-nya-gram

3 Likes

“yes” at 2:50 flat driving me into a panic
goblin hosts

frost 3p hunting despite TL literally outing as 3p is weird but villagery for him because he’s actually doing something

It was good fun.
I feel like I could’ve done a lot more than that though so I feel disappointed.
I shouldn’t have been playing a game upon event start reee

my problem with trying to read peoples alignments is that a lot of stuff can be explained by it being a mash

1 Like

it was fun until the last second

i dont think that’s 3p hunting

hosts 100% did that on purpose i’m telling you
i could feel the adrenaline

tempted to agree but given three scum literally killed themselves idk I buy the disconnect itself as being towny

is it not I didn’t read

I mean, I’ve mistakenly townread Appel before so idk I’m a good person to ask either but yeah I don’t really see anything really scummy there

I was saying TL. But considering that Mafia tried to kick other Imperial out of the game make me realize that they may have Cult double agent. I have no proof of such existence, but it shouldn’t be far fetched because TL would be anti-town for sole goal killing town-aligned cult members, however there’s still room for Mafia-aligned.

Also for once I actually won three event prizes more then any previous game :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: