FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

also low-key scared that PKR also died because of me because we outed our roles in chat because PKR needs to guess roles correctly but I just received message saying my one-shot role can’t be used anymore so I think maybe they guessed my role but because I don’t have it anymore the guess was incorrect and that’s what killed PKR?

lol - doomed slot
lukundo - doomed slot
amelia - soon to be doomed slot & boatsed
hippo - boatsed
leafia - doomed slot and & boatsed
eli - killed by unknown means
nutella - doomed slot

1 Like

because i didn’t think you were a wolf until appel suddenly ITA’d you
and tbh i don’t think your reaction was that wolfy because she literally shot at you with no warning and then made up an excuse
I thought maybe she was onto something but she wasn’t really, and you kind of omgus’d her but i can see the reasons behind it even if i disagreed that she was a wolf for it
but as i said, i’ve seen her make weird plays before as town so that’s literally all she had going for her.

ftr solic jumping onto the appel wagon yesterday and calling it a terrible shot, then popping in here today to just vote you, is a much worse look
so no, i’m not really going to push you.

Marl killed eli

I killed PKR

this one

this one too

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wasn’t marl redirected to aelin

I have objections about being in it.

i mean at least i won my valorant game

whyyyyyyyyyy

I made like a whole towncase on him

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

he was the imposter

why the fuck am i on this

I saw PKR vent

Solic outted, that both cheese and Esooa’s mech could work

oh yeah you also look very good from leafia spew lol
another strong point in your favor

y’all need to start listening to lemon more

ajshdlsakl

society has moved past the need for katze

I felt a lot of pressure to follow consensus, because scumreads were mounting on me and I felt responsible for both Ici and Whysper.

threadstate bad
you are to blame