FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

boats

2 Likes

rng

balanced game mechanic

1 Like

I do not believe in coincidences that is cover up, this is real attempt to take Luxy out of the game.

he was on like D1 and D2, wasn’t he? but he did drop out of the top townreads yesterday, partly because i pushed on him, partly because Gorta seems to have independently decided that Vulgard is scum, cheese i think has been pushing on vulgard the whole time, and you had him as scum on D1 so idk
but out of the large playerbase on the first two days, i think most slotted him as town

IT ALL COMES BACK TO BOATS

3 Likes

/vote mistyx

then ita me and pop my shield or vote me

i’ll become a glaring beacon of villager energy later anyway, probably

Do you mean like, in the “heavily questioned” tier or just completely outside of it?

If it’s the latter, don’t shoot cheese. (Or Luxy but that’s obvious)

Idk

I’d still shoot Emilia/Centuries first tbh but I acknowledge that kat/Orange still being alive is weird.

Like who? Where? When?

Its like 90% town and 10% Mafia, but totally acceptable.

That tier doesnt make sense.

Arctic, Luxy, to an extent me, wind i think today has

so uhh yeah that isnt true lmao

1 Like

Didn’t say it has to be ideal. Just have to be realistic from prespective of people you’re wolfreading.

vulgard rushing into this paranoia now and not closer to ITA window is reassuring at least

They must’ve been pretty quiet about it considering the utter lack of shots and votes on the slot.

I can’t be awake for the ITA window and I might get shot today, there’s no better time for me to say this than now.

Luxy shot at Katze

what

wowee

Literally just Luxy.

arctic was calling me a wolf yesterday

luxy literally shot me

self meta cringe but honestly speaking if three of my wolfbuddies got boatsed my post count would 100% get slashed

1 Like