FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

being villagers doesn’t make us reliable
we have both skinned two villagers
when it happens to wolves it’s cool but when it happens to people it’s a “violation of the geneva convention” and “a breach of human rights”

Vulgard was carbombed in an attempted coup

just use a bike
smh

it’s less “i trust you to be right” and more “i trust you to not be wrong on purpose”

and another raeson which might be -EV to say, so nya

I’d say because reasons, Solic and Italy are removed from my PoE as well.

Cheese, me and Lemon.

Now lets start with the death count here:

9/10 = first lynch Lemon, if not ended: 8 players left alive, which will reduce to 6 players at end of day 7 and then Day 8 remains the final 4.

/vote Lemonfairy

we have night talk

1 Like

hey kat

I think the game’s at Frostwolf/Emilia

and maybe Solic if we’re talking deep wolves

Actually I think Frost is a hit

I wasn’t being defensive >.>

just thought the wallpost you made oh me looked like hedge/intentional shading, which read to me like an insincere push that made me scumread you
I especially disliked the part when you speculated on what an uncomfortable scum would do in scumchat and then called me uncomfortable (no scum) - thought it was suuper weird and yucky

like you literally dropped from tier two to bottom tier

bruh

Tan was scummy
I voted Tan
Tan wasn’t town

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I mean she wasn’t scum either but

why

with how hard they’ve been trying to slowly push toward the conclusion of Lemon being the optimal lynch through a series of posts

also this is a less serious but still valid reason - Frost included themselves in POE

I mean, who does that?
is that something someone with a clear conscience does?

I will try to dig through ISO instead of just saying stuff though because I know that’s not going to convince anyone

cri I don’t want to do it though

meh

lemons still someone i think doesn’t flip W

but i also said that about like 3 flipped wolves

this feels stretchy but you prefaced it with it not being serious so i won’t like, hold it against you, cause it is mildly amusing