FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

Which I am not revealing what that means

I will amusingly however pester Lemon for that matter

@Lemonfairy if you are not dead by this night and someone else have died, do you know who that might be? You should write that answer in your rolecard and make logs.

You dont have the gall for it without making you more sus, they may not leave you alive much longer.

We dont need simps in the town.

Your boast that you killed two scum on ITA and I got none is exactly the kind of attitude I get no sympathy for you.

You will able to find out you will kill more town than mafia if you going to dayvig me now and you know it.

Backpedaling it now is suspicious, I believe I have ranted enough to make my point that you fell for it, GGhana.

/vote GGhana

this is good but i also don’t really trust this claim because PKR flipped with the same ability

idk
I have no idea

scum also have factional if we don’t get the last one so 2 towns might die
I also don’t have the ability to make a log

are you actually voting for me because of a joke post?

Seriously?

/vote frostwolf doing this to annoy you now

also you never even put me in the PoE

I refuse to believe you’d actually disregard the entire PoE and vote tor a slot which is obviously a villager to what I assume is every other person in the game

if you think I fell for it why would you vote for me

wouldn’t that make me a villager?

lemon has been an obvious villager but no one cares about that anymore

I mean you’re probably dying tonight so

I’m thinking from this interaction that either Frost and Emilia are scumbuddies and Frost doesn’t want to vote them or Frost is bussing GGhana before getting themselves killed so their partner looks better. Leaning towards option 1 because Frost doesn’t seem like they’re prepared to die.

but

I’m like obviously a villager

I don’t even need to towncase myself how is this even a question

Shoot me or perish, up to you.

not if no one thinks the same
it depends

In case my PoE is wrong and that leaves you, Orange, Katze and Misty then who do you think remains to be last wolf?

You’re joking and threating me if I don’t remove Italy from the PoE?

That’s where you are wrong.