FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

tomorrow as in irl day, not game day. assuming no quickhammer.

Yes, yes I would.

1 Like

oh

well that’s not a snapvote then

Okay sleep now bye.

bye solic

1 Like

Palpatine’s dialogue “I am too weak, don’t kill me please”.

“I have bad feelig about this.”

Yeah who am I kidding, that is just gut read. Still, I follow my intuition.

Reference to Lord of Pain, Darth Sion. Coming from video game Knights of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. I think its becoming more clear that Italy is recruited first over GGhana.

Although I am afraid no one is going to bother to validate my read since you have no knowledge for Star Wars or the video games or even know the philosophy.

I will move to Day 2.

What is the point of these posts Frost? How is this going to help determine the alignment of anyone remaining alive?

1 Like

tracked nowhere N1

maybe confirmed to have used flavorcop reward on Italy N4 (weak point, they could have watched you, but if they tracked me N4 then :flushed:)

spent the entirety of D5 fighting to not yeet lemon when, with her flipping V, i could have just sat down and let her get misyeeted

i was also seemingly right about my theory given she died last night

roleblocked N5

this is the gist of it

there’s definitely more, but this is just a quick version since you’re still in thread

if lemon flipped W i could see people tinfoiling W/W, i was a bit scared of this when people basically considered her outted

but like

:joy_cat:

but uh

“strongarming the thread into sheeping them when their actions are directly +EV for town” is pretty villagery i think

if u disagree then ping me with your favorite joy creature so i can say you’re lolcatting

idk how I keep forgetting about this but leafia totally spews me clear

leafia

bottom text

2 Likes

theres no punchline

its not necessary

i need to post 3 more times

uhhh

play oneshot

no

nya

im mafia