FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

what was boats anyway

did you just die right after you joined the event

gg conboi

Conroy literally super critical to that victory

Oh i knew i was obvious partner i kinda thought i lost N1 cause of reasons if chat is released you can see more

1 Like

playing this game while hosting a mash was also literal hell on earth and i have had probably one of the most stressful weeks of my life

i am just

not

5 Likes

Oh yeah

What the fuck was that Joycat Event?

4 Likes

okay so

I’m just going to apologize to the wolves, and also probably the villagers, for BOATS? I was the one who designed + ran the event, the other hosts vetted it but weren’t involved in running it. tl;dr:

> be Arete
> ‘I’m going to put boats in the mash, it’ll be funny’
> plan for 5-6 village deaths

but yeah, in hindsight BOATS was maybe not the call.

it was really funny though

7 Likes

:joy_cat:

tinfoil: meme by the hosts

it was osie fucking with you

none of us gave it the go-ahead lmao

2 Likes

it was a puzzle

if you solved it you survived + won a prize, if you didn’t solve it you died

BOATS participants could discuss the event with each other

1 Like

it literally was

I was already not getting enough sleep and having to set alarms every hour overnight to show up for more dumbass questions didn’t help

2 Likes

It did end up allowing an Endgame to happen and what was a clsoe game so not bad over all don’t stress about it people entered an event saying they wanted to die

okay i thought you actually rolecopped me and then realied my role was blatantly wolfy

but fair enough

i thought i was pretty wolfy which is why i went balls deep trying to ML vulgard d1

That’s a dick move and a half

Why the fuck

thank you osie
very cool

1 Like

Tbfh, you communicated that it was a BOATS-like event. It’s the fault of the wolfteam for basically fucking up like that.

boats

bottom text

I WARNED THEM

I LITERALLY TOLD THEM NOT TO

2 Likes

oh

we know