FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

im getting threadread into being a wolf because high impact players are wolves or whatever :’(

Very towny post but also I am not a jester.

cheese V

but lmao

no stop

you’re overplaying it… and that’s wolfy! because it’s performative and makes the read look more confident than it should be.

It doesn’t matter if you acknowledge it post, that doesn’t change your posts being performative

I will make snap reads until we’re down to… enough people, or the activity dies down a bit

I could try to show off my skills and see how good I am at reading people, to be honest, but right now I’m not taking the game seriously

Also hi @Tangeld ily!

1 Like

Wait what

I dont think anyone is mad? i think some are just disagreeing that purity shouldnt be an AI thing tbh

Hello, Appel! :orange_heart:

if i see something anomalous i don’t just say “HMMMMMMM” and then jump to conclusions by pointing out “see this is a much better thing than the previous list”, i try and figure out what’s causing the anomaly, because mafia is like… about figuring shit out?

that kind of play where you just notice slight discrepancies and “just point them out” then insinuate wolfiness afterwards is just obvious agenda. he cares more about his reads being convincing than about them being right

why tf is this 36/12 who’s bright idea was that serious

24/24 is worse

1 Like

Cause

Democracy Marshal

#BlameChloe

Can we please slow down the pace a bit? Doesn’t necessarily have to be right now, but just try to post less 1-liners than you usually would.

I really don’t want to have to backread across 4 different threads by N3.

not literally mad

just like

…being cringe about it

katze reads list (too long to be uncensored)

Probably just town

katze
min
sulit
Icibalus

Leaning town

Emilia
KyoDaz
Amelia
Frostwolf103
Nightingale
nutella
Marshal (not W/W with Centuries)

Nullzone

Everyone else lol

Leaning wolf

Marluxion
orangeandblack5
Intensify
Vulgard
Centuries

Probably just a wolf

Vulgard

ok but the other option was terrible? there’s a reason mashes are 12/12 this is going to be fucking hell

IM WOLFY BECAUSE IM OVERPLAYING MY READS WHEN IM OVERPLAYING THEM ON PURPOSE

You’re stuck on my posts that I made while overplaying and then proceeded to ignore everything after that you’re just conf biasing yourself into a W me world

basically what i’m trying to say is that i’m going to push this while i try and figure out what the fuck’s going on

/vote Vulgard

Kat’s uncensored readlist :flushed:

1 Like

12/12 actually would be good for 40plus player game yeah lol