didnt I literally come in and say vul v

Actually have a read.

Night Town

Now bye :heart:

1 Like

I know I haven’t been adding much to thread state but like it’s whatever

Bliz seems offended at nothing

sigh this is dumb
i’m not thinking about this the right way.

is it time to get in a pointless argumentand watch kyodaz fr]l]pip wolf now

its both

you’re trying too hard

townread revoked

Good I got vaccinated today and my arm hurts

/vote Blizer

:ok_woman:t2:

I think you misunderstand me.

Vully made a random scumread on me right off the bat, like 30 minutes - 1 hour into the game, when I still was just screwing around cause it was still the phase of the thread that you were supposed to be chill in and just do stupid crap.

I started making reads after the thread got most of itself together and started progressing on reads and stuff.

Our definitions of “early reads” seem to conflict.

1 Like

:sob:

are you magnetic

1 Like

Okay i feel dumb, i think its cause of this post below i saw first

I’m walking back my townlean on Kat because I legitimately do not remember why I gave it
my brain is scattered right now

I have things I need to do IRL now, but I’ll be back in a few hours

in class so will be les actie now
b y e
nya

Min is like
?
I get sort of why people townread them but I don’t think they should be cleared here
They have a lot of banter and not actually that much content (their question towards Boq is probably the best part of their ISO)
I don’t think that’s necessarily wolfy for them but I’m not comfortable putting them as town and forgetting about it for now

I totally believe you yes I do thank you for clarifying you are almost certainly telling the truth and you didn’t just pull a read out of your ass so hard it made a champagne cork popping sound

I said this earlier

gut read/vibe with the slot

felt like slot was a reason threadstate and direction changed with their presence, wasnt adding anything to it

…Boq?

Huh tbh