no theyre memeing

Summary

https://i.imgur.com/F87SWFO.png

Yeah this is a bunch of bullshit
hard agree

Leaning kat town.

I do and I used it correctly in my literal last game with her lmao

you don’t believe this read either

And Kyo but literally only because he’s agreeing with my reads and not because of anything else he’s done.

Likely to walk that back.

1 Like

I guess technically it was the inverse but this is the natural progression I’d expect

the fuck kind of context do u have??

Yall need to stop with gth reads literally 15 mins into the game

Bye off for a shopping trip

stop posting about among us

I’m tired of seeing it

2 Likes

My allegiance is plain and strategy perfect.

None of these reads are helpful if you dont give reasons for them

if anyone can tell me why this is my :joy_cat: favorite :joy_cat: opening they get free town points
nya

Whether this is bastard or not is beyond you and me. This is simply inexcusable for any host to do, regardless of background. How can I enjoy this game when it’s all anime? Everything is anime. This game is anime. My rand is anime. I hate anime. I simply cannot imagine a world where anime exists. Anime is a plague that has infected this land. Anime is a curse, and it has infected you. I will let everyone at Flow know about this. Your credibility as a host has been ruined. Enjoy your wacko account on FurAffinity, because you’re not surviving much longer. I will wipe the fuck out of you with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this earth. MafiaScum is gonna enjoy this. At no point did anyone ever ask for an anime game, and yet you have ruined this paradise. How can I enjoy my bulletproof bodyguard unjester rand now? The only thing left is ligma. What’s ligma? Ligma balls.

My rand is wolf and I am subbing the fuck out.

Thats what we call

an ew post

guestures at everything