FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

it’s a Discourse bug

1 Like

Thing is, I don’t think I’m playing any differently from my previous mash games as non-mafia. If anything, I already have a higher postcount and more reads than in either of these two mashes.

:sob:

When was this post posted?

im sad now

be back very later

That isn’t going to be annoying at all. Let alone play it while everyone is spamming the heck to look ‘active.’

1 Like

ah well there’s your issue

I have no fucking clue how to approach this game and I can’t be the only one

1 Like

Is it the canadian flags lmao

2 Likes

Aelin, I don’t think these things are AI for Jane from my experience with them?

probably astand and centuries
i think astand’s posting looked like that of countries FM where they were a wolf and i’m also partly sheeping vulgard’s read that they would put less effort in as scum

the main connection i’m drawing here is that both in that game and this one, their posting lacks any sort of enthusiasm
i’m not really sure how fair this is though when they haven’t had a chance to do much

centuries’s rebuttal of my response to his read on intensify was fairly strawmanny and he was very dismissive with the way he handled a lot of counterarguments (even from others) by ending a few posts with “NEXT”
plus the way he handled the marshal argument seemed wolfy for a number of reasons, primarily because he used the argument that marshal misread him in a game which didn’t actually happen
the only experience i have in which centuries ended up arguing about meta was when they were a lost wolf in countries

…actually, they ended up like
not backing out of that one
uh

1 Like

I’d really appreciate it if you could, thanks :slight_smile:

Watch Jane be W and I get chained for not really knowing how to evaluate their alignment.

Hmm…

Alright that’s fair.

Also how the hell do you mix me up with Blizer of all people

almost all of those quotes fit this

i guess it’s different, because they were arguing about someone else’s meta

same

/vote Jane

Jane im meh on

i would like more content to solidify a read, but i see where Aelin and solic are coming from

i disagree

i can link you some wolf min games if you really care

im lightly less confident on it now but im still p sure im right

I’ve mislynched Jane a lot for ~similar reasons

notably in that one hydra with sulit

thoughts on Jane @sulit?