FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

my sample size is p small but this mist catchup already feels way less… stiff? than invitational

I’m hesitant to underestimate a champs finalist but like with at least five or six times the partners to dance around I’d expect that to be way worse

i get results lol, i just like having fun. seeing as u just played a game where i was able to fake tone perfectly as wolf and that you gotta read me off of results i think u should be less nitpicky about my shitposting lol

I think I’m just going to write off kat’s push on me as wrong but villagery and suggest that you halfway rule kat later in the game if there are enough villagers alive to remember I said this.

cool

that changes nothing for me

what’s the halfway rule

also jane can leave the wolfy pile

Again, I’m just poking fun here, relax.

is this a good thing or a bad thing

Kat’s clearly been one of the loudest town voices if town, so if they’re alive at like d4 they’re probably a wolf.

im capable of being “”“Towny”"" as wolf, let me shitpost, we’re like 15% of the way into d1 of a mash lol

suggesting to ITA me d2 is a little more than ‘poking fun’ lol

okay but what if they aren’t town

And that concerns you how again?

thats how i treat FK’s Slot honestly tbh

You could just use reads and evaluate the m each day based on reads ond how the nightkillso look???

okay im definitely getting too tunneled on vul but

they are

probably mafia!!

if i ignore their wolfy posts they still aren’t writing that many villagery posts!!!

1 Like

literally I consider kat to basically be zero-calorie orangeandblack5 and us consistently reaching the polar opposite conclusions on ~everything at SoD is setting off major red flags

idk a lot of voulgards reads look
non-genuine
unnatural
like they have a pool of “reads that townies make” that theypre pull ing random 8-balls from

im taking this as a compliment that you consider me similar to you but a wolfclaim at the same time

“If you are blunt, you say exactly what you think without trying to be polite.”

It’s a neutral trait imo.

profound

2 Likes