FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

what kinda bus we using?
Double Decker maybe?
that way it’s kinda like a double bus

I considered that but I have read literally none of astands posts and will not pretend to have read them

katze: points out incredibly wolfy things vul is doing
thread: i sleep

1 Like

It was an attempt at one because that post felt really off to me, but like the last time I tried to make a read in this thread, everyone says that the read is wrong and then calls me wolfy for not giving useful reads.

TrustworthyLiberal. I assumed folks could figure that one out.

I may or may not be filtering out all my tinfoils that would make people wolfread me even harder for having an incomprehensible POV.

Posturing as town to benefit the village is a real thing.

i think intensify randed wolf and there arent really good reasons to wolfread astand, especially not postcount

im gonna go do the event now later gamers

…they’ve posted?

u dont need to read the thread
you just need to read your rolecard to see astand on there in the “mafia team” section
nya

No i havn’t shhhh

i sleep

You said we were joking about being scum. Which is wrong, because we were joking about being masons.

dam well am not allowed to sleep so let me look at those cases

Sounds like a plan

fuck it wa sfrozen again lmao

“i assume you’re a villager but you’re also null and im going to talk to you like i know you’re a villager”

wind’s posts that aren’t reads are always incredibly wolfy so the way you solve her alignment is by actually looking at the content of her solving posts, which at this point do not exist

I agree with the premise but I just find it weird that, if you’re filtering things on purpose, and you know you’re doing that, you’d choose to say “oh if you guys had no filter you’d look weird too”

BTW this is literally only because there have to be at least 10 wolves so by sheer numbers they can get away with two of them pretending to be confirmed masons

I was going to say the same thing lol

It’s a bad read

That posts just feels like regular Marshal to me

TL and Windward are shrugslots. Kinda leaning town on Windward for tonal reasons. From what I’ve seen from her as villager and wolf, I think a tonal difference does exist.

VILLAGERS
suwulit - has overall good posts that make good waterfalls, readze in #615, overall just feels very nautral in thread
Clonedscheesei - vtillager liean - has nover not ranedde vilalger

OUTSIDE OF POE (FOR NOW)
katzei - aopening reads good and didnt rand woolf int 25 gamse or soemthing, reads overall are agreeabel and vibe with - n0 jane
G. G. Hana - words all over thread. everywhen. naturalle and yeth, shows solvy wordss.
KyoDaz - v - good opening, solvy reads
min - kat haz meta-readizzz on them, they don’t feel fake (crux of teh metaread). reads themselves arent spectacular but /shrug. dont feel terrible. I actually sort of agree with themetaread.
Mistyx - read on vulgard in 2328 actually looks really solid, has nuance that shes not showing in thred

OUTER POE
Arc’ic - one good post maybe sure, need solving thououg
also theyre funny i guess
Conroy France-san - did some solving I guess?
Bilzer - take on intensify in 879 makes sense frm threaadnstaate
Intensify-san - opeing looks eh whatever. process is fine, some posts (2216) show desire to go deeper that wolves sometimes haven’t

Vulgard - idk anymore lul

INNER POE

nutella - nutella spew
Orance - >:(
Windward - overall doesn’t feel very flowy?, response to pressure actually looks bad lol

to (re)read:
Bilsner
Intensify-san
TL
astand
Marluxion-sensei