FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

based on the last 8000 times i accused rokonya and misty immediately jumped to their defense

considering they have been meowch more village-y here, the only reason i can think of that misty wouldn’t jump to their defense is for spew related purposes, nya

1 Like

Kat exe :flushed:

honestly wouldnt shock me lol

execute vulgard to fulfill my wincondition :pleading_face:

Do you think this says about nights alignment in conjunction to mists?

my usual metrics for reading night dont apply here for

reasons that arent really game related

given what my usual metrics are

im not particularly good at reading her off of her actual content

/Vote Vulgard
:pleading_face:

vulgard made a single post that is significantly out of his wolfrange imo from much much much earlier

nya

i was about to say how i always get tunneled on 1-2 players in D1 in mashes but i just realized i think that they’re almost always villagers

uhh

which one

usually the reason a wolf would attempt to avoid TRing someone is so they dont box themselves in later in the game, not sure what it says considering it’s this early and there are so many people, nya

link it nya

i have a decent grasp of his range but if ur saying this after the syndikatze game im very intrigued
(nya)

kat’s playing far more like a player who’s goal is to get vul exed than like a villager or even a wolf tbh

this sentence at the top of his readslist is outside of his wolfrange imo

ive randed villager in 23 of my past 25 games and my one recent wolfgame i pocketed the hell out of most living townies lol
not having a confident “godread” is entirely understandable nya

marl i can go into detail about my night stuff if you want

i just havent mentioned it because

its kind of awkward lol

it’s the reason i turned from null to village on him in like an instant, meow

…really?

I’ve seen a fair bit I liked but I wouldn’t have considered that one of the reasons

go for it, meowsty

i

feel like my view of the game isn’t that narrow and would appreciate not being framed of having it as such?

but like

you’re probably right?

its villagery but i don’t think it’s out of his range?

ill think about it