i think it’s a perspective you can fake if it’s a perspective you’ve had before

i agree that it’s villagery i just

ugh

i need them to post more

theres 24 hours left in the day

i can find vul if hes town!

okay

night is generally someone i read on emotions

i personally am very good at this because, well, we’ve been best friends for a while now, i talk to her almost every day, i know her well as a person

i found her as v in upick because her emotions were clearly bleeding into her play in a way i know she regulates more as a wolf, i had her as v from spec chat in g2 for the same reason

her emotions recently have been less obviously negative (and less negative overall, which is good!) so i have less to go off of

the stuff earlier with the typos i do not think was out of her wolfrange. i think regardless of her alignment, she was forcing herself to stay in thread for mental health reasons (that she did bring up in thread) while in a negative emotional state

i think she could do that as either v or w because the emotions were probably genuine anyway, and there haven’t been any other points where i’ve seen anything like i did in upick or g2

3 Likes

Jane has no new developments, so a Jane vote is still fine. I can’t really check in that much anymore this day. Have work and then going for drinks with friends and then sleep. Will try to weigh in on major wagons though. Of which Jane can be one

lulslankcover

i only remember 1 other read of yours and that’s ici v, you’ve spoken far less about anything else. its weird asf, espec cuz i dont see how ur that utterly confident on it, regardless of alignment. He’s in the shrug kinda wolfy ig pile, but I struggle to see how you extrapolate that he’s incredibly wolfy just from his posts

That’s a lot harder to do if you’re already top wagon

But your point is well made nonetheless

i honestly dont think ill be able to read night on this metric consistently anymore so im ok outing the tell i had

2 Likes

Imma be honest, I’ve not read too much but I’ve read a clear majority of the game and I still can’t wrap my head around everything going on rn.

1 Like

mafia

1 Like

holy you’ve enlightened me

trade offer, i recieve this post, you recieve one townread
nya

point is theres a ton of personal nuance that doesnt really apply here for varying reasons

so im kinda in the dark on night for now

ig theres an older tell i could try to use? but again, 47 player mash, probably wont apply as much here

1 Like

marl’s not fun enough to be mafia imo

FUCKIN EXCUSE ME-ow

honestly feeling p ignored and was already tired so I’m just gonna go to sleep

its past 1 am for me im off for the night

need anything, ping me, i’ll answer tomorrow morning

you’re just giving… reads? Like decentish reads but you’re being so unperformative which is unlike you but especually unlike wolf you so you’re >rand v. this is a dumb read but you get it anyways

unless somebody wants to actually chat Vulgard with me because I’m volunteering all day tomorrow and idk how around I’ll be

plus champs stuff

im probably overconfident because i think i’m right and have a good track record on vul

you saw some of the same things i did which were wolfy for him

i think the bad strongly outweighs the good as of now

but i don’t want to kepe talking bout this

because like i just said to marl

if he’s a villager. i can find him today.

im more confident that i will end today with a correct read on him than i am in being correct right now

if that makes sense

other reads ive posted lists idk i can explain some of them if u want

marl have we been in a game together in the past two years

the performnyative and showboaty portion of my brain is being taken over by making these cat noises as creatively as possible