FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Vully is highest poster bruh moment

I’ll ISO them through night phase.

I can ISO Jane tho

sucks for whoever made AI content during that period then

could you at least link it?
nya

Can you explain your read on me?

I don’t understand why any of the people who are voting me are doing that, and it’s making it very hard to focus on the game.

Like wow seriously I’m not able to give mass reads on 47 players at omce and I have trouble and am having trouble? Must be scum

Totally not the like 5 people who have barely existed if at all this game they are okay but I’m not

I’m not gonna act like a gold star mafiabuster in my firsr mash ffs

Oi oi, Jane. Nice to meet thou

1 Like

I mean I don’t see any attempt to solve in early game and I don’t remember you trying even after. Even though there is absolutely nothing preveneting you from making induvidual reads.

Read from here

Are you intentionally ignoring how hard it’s beenaand frustrating or

Tbh.

Kinda sheepy.

I agreed with the reasoning that I think it was from Solic? Or someone else on you, so I followed it.

Granted, I’ll go re-eval you, since my read on you isn’t stable or really well fleshed out.

1 Like

i think regardless immediately trying to justify his answer for him was wolfy

I mean I have explained my thought process

I don’t see hows that a reason to not attempt to solve. Esp when it comes to induvidual people.

Actual bullshit by the way on the “ur not doing anything now” because I’ve even thrown out the little thoughts I can think of

here

PKR: “Luxy is a wolf”
Luxy: “Mindmeld”
I’m not sure you’re using that word correctly
nya

Uhh because if Im having trouble processing words on the screen and figuring out 2bay they mean I’m not gonna be able to form a read on that? Hello? This isnt just a minor convenience ur making it out to be

And I was like ‘where would vulgard get that number from’ oh probably just 47/4

Emi, you said you had a few leans both ways, who were they on and were there any posts that I could use to gage them?

Unfortunately, there is stuff going on behind the scenes that makes it a mindmeld