FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Actual bullshit by the way on the “ur not doing anything now” because I’ve even thrown out the little thoughts I can think of

here

PKR: “Luxy is a wolf”
Luxy: “Mindmeld”
I’m not sure you’re using that word correctly
nya

Uhh because if Im having trouble processing words on the screen and figuring out 2bay they mean I’m not gonna be able to form a read on that? Hello? This isnt just a minor convenience ur making it out to be

And I was like ‘where would vulgard get that number from’ oh probably just 47/4

Emi, you said you had a few leans both ways, who were they on and were there any posts that I could use to gage them?

Unfortunately, there is stuff going on behind the scenes that makes it a mindmeld

and i think it’s wolfy anyway so

And I am well experienced in forum mafia please dont try and patronise me

here

like you being a wolf :flushed:

seriously I read that and I see “Luxy was a wolf that got annoyed and tried to discredit PKR’s read but tries to villa-read them anyways becouse TMI”
I think that PKR is a villager here but I legitimately think that this progression is fake nya

is the behind the scenes that you have a red rolecard?

few changed but not much tbh

Oh yes you caught me

Truly I am a pro gamer.

Who were they on?

okay
I should probably find other wolves now
nya

Min went from W to wl and sulit went to vl.

I like the progression on both

PKR and I have a history of deathtunnelling one another day 1 both as town. I felt like I was about to get into that again and didnt like that he just jumped to a conclusion like that. But then I looked back at something behind the scenes and realised he had the exact same thought process I did. I cannot elaborate further than this