FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Oh yes you caught me

Truly I am a pro gamer.

Who were they on?

okay
I should probably find other wolves now
nya

Min went from W to wl and sulit went to vl.

I like the progression on both

PKR and I have a history of deathtunnelling one another day 1 both as town. I felt like I was about to get into that again and didnt like that he just jumped to a conclusion like that. But then I looked back at something behind the scenes and realised he had the exact same thought process I did. I cannot elaborate further than this

How’s it going

I swear you think I’m new or something

Hello, Derps, did you rand wolf?

Unfortunately no

No, I just think that you’re not having the best game
we have 15 hours left in the day and I’ll probably re-evaluate my read on you at some point in those nya

I am in fact busy tho

Has Uni posted yet nya

wdym by this?

Uni hasnt posted yet to my knowledge

Exactly what I’m talking about so someone actually tries to understand what in talking about is when I come into thread and try and read people it is physically impossible for me with the amount of people active while ik on or people who have posted. I can only understand the posts themselves and not think past that like my brain isnt letting me get anywhere when it comes to thinking about anyone alignment wise. Idk how to make this make sense I’m just overwhelmed in general

Meh as I’ve said I am feeling awkward/out of my depth since I haven’t really played in over a year.

I think I should just sleep on this

also I still stand by this

There are good wolfgames that you get when you’re really in the zone
And then there are bad wolfgames that you get when you’re sort of out of it

similarly there are good village games where you’re in the zone and correctly clear all of the villagers
and there are bad village games where you don’t do that