FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

i think this means you can’t get destroyed during the event, not after

im aware what it means

but it also means the prizes are likely to be on the weaker end

me and marshal both claim BPV prizes

i doubt they get much stronger, if at all, than that

Is anyone else laughing at “extreme load” or is it just me

How do you finish linking votes in the voting thread to here? I’ve already linked the one in the voting thread to here.

Even if I was mafia, mafia clearly killed fk and would have talked about it. I wouldn’t have randomly appeared and said corn 2 seconds before fk was announced as being day vighhed

1 Like

but if it was funny would you

4 Likes

@Tangeld why did u rand nyafia honey

Dammnit yes I would

1 Like

im just
out of it right now :sob:
nya

Someone gib me a quick rundown of Tan’s case against her.

I’m fucking pissed because my bike tire bust while I was biking over. My whole night was basically ruined, so I’m just going to go to bed instead of going over things again.

Also 2 town flips fun. At least I had the good vibes on Firekitten. Kind of stupid of them to claim immediately, I think that’s what did it, but I didn’t read much of the posts in between absence

rule 1 of mafnya: no scummy

tan: failed rule 1 of nyafia

ergo: nya

1 Like

shes calling out things that look wolfy but are in reality p nai, just like trying to make complicated for dumb lhf-y bullshit and making no townreads at all

Thanks Kat…

no scummy

1 Like

i have been calling it a claimvig for the amount of time it has passed since i last said fk has claimvigged
it’s clearly a fuckin’ claimvig

Can someone run me the tan case i thought her posts earlyier were actually towny?

Why did you think so?

i moved luxy from my wolfreads to my villareads
nya

this is the tan w read