FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

frostwolf’s vote on joker also sucks and it bothers me that he’s getting a pass for literally just posting because none of his posts are villagery

lol just don’t it’s D1 my guy

do it

stop trying to cathc up i nmashes

nah its an extremely villagery concern to have

i wasted my spicy orange cfd on the middle of th day

You think I throw inactive mafia under the bus for town cred? Joker has done little to do their reads.

I did see that eevee was mod killed and someone shot Fk

yes

how?

1 Like

but I want to know why orange is being voted

You have reminded me you are here to spite me. Dont forget that part. I have done the same since you started.

I remember big events

you specifically DIDN’T to that, lmao, you asked them to stand up, you aren’t even expressing a scum read on the slot

And you calling them inactive mafia like this when you didn’t think this in your vote actaully is making me close to considering you both outed

i forgot to post this because i saw the post after thread got locked but

this TL post is terrible, holy fuck
before i explain why i’m just going to say that the last part is basically TMI’ing joker v if TL is a wolf

he’s essentially discouraging esoaa from applying pressure to the slot to produce more content and also doesn’t want the slot killed, but he’s well aware that they will likely get ITA’ed tomorrow if their situation does not improve

he doesn’t agree with the push because of ‘gut’ yet shows no concern for the slot getting shot tomorrow, he just doesn’t want it to get wagoned

wolf TL is way more likely to get cred from stopping an LHF being wagoned than stopping them getting ITA’ed which is probably why he takes this approach as a wolf
on the other hand, this also makes sense if joker is his partner because he can’t take the fall for being wrong about him if he flips because the read was based on ‘gut’

2 Likes

Not true.

I think gorta is pretty villagery actually

Eating Dinner here quickly

gonna be off for an hour

ciao

gib me towner vibes

if you want me to remember something make it big and flashy

because I can read or post with y’all