FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

esooas posts are straight up p wolfy tho lol

fight me

oh no katzen
its on

Okay
Why?

cuz her posts are cute

Oh about the reads? I am doing it now. Joker’s being quiet.

I want to gladiate us so badly rn

i haven’t thought about orange slot at all so imma do that before sleep (and since eod is now 8 am for me, i might actually be able to be there)

im niarbing right now so im taking applications for shot list

this is it currently:
shoot until dead

• astand → lol

shoot if you want

• Lukundo
  • Maxi (vulgard preference: not before astandslot)
  • Tangeld
  • Orange
  • Silviu
  • TL? - pending second

youre weird

Came in a bit late with this. You’d think he would’ve tried to give his thoughts on something with his first post, so not a good look for him honestly.

Second post. Says he’ll sheep someone V without even reading the thread. Not a good look at all and sounds to me like an attempt to pocket Marshal.

A slightly better look for him at least with his willingness to help solve Nutella’s slot.

More solvy behavior that’s protown. Unlikely to be town, but the possibility is there.

Here he gives a read with no explaination behind it. It smacks slightly of TMI if you ask me.

Here, he wonders how anyone could have a read on him before stating himself how someone could have a read on him. Sounds a bit wolfy to me.

Here he doesn’t want anyone trying to read him and explains why at least so I’ll label it as NAI, although I still don’t like it much.

Only two reads with no explaination. Yup, TL can go on tomorrow’s shotlist.

I think that’s enough for now. I think TL is pretty likely to be scum with a small chance of being town honestly.

marshal thinking she can read me = me going :joy_cat: :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

my actual read on esooa is that i’ve talked to her a decent bit about mafia theory and have hydraed with her and would say she’s GTH a villager with… some confidence

theyre tunneling 2 rando fluffposters which are sort of >rand w but realistically never ‘tunnel until dead’ range and shes also not doing anything else of substance

yeah thats kinda how she is

i might have been the first but i’m still seconding this anyway

vetoing astandlol espec if orange is mafia

her plays since subbing in have been “we should be killing lowposters” and killing lowposters

Many players have been quiet, why specifically Joker? Can you point out something about their posts?

Luk/Tan/Orange/Silviu is a decent list of slots to mow down tbh