FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Min

Fk is a pretty strong player

Wolf would kill town Fk there, even if it confirms the green check on luxy

Thanks. I think.

Reasons?

if it was anticlaim, then they obv kill the 1 person to have claimed, which is wildly more likely than a villager randomly killing someone and saying nothing about it

they could’ve just believed fk? lol just like everyone does believe luxy was their n0

I don’t know why but I really hate how Blizer is pushing the narrative that the shot’s intent was to kill FK for their player skill
That doesn’t make any sense tbh

oh, well that does make it kinda make sense for scum to shoot

you are absolutely that much of a weeb

(not judgemental it just feels like a very you thing to say)

1 Like

Scum didn’t know if he actually had that ability or not. Right now it feels slightly like you’re TMIing that the shot didn’t come from scum.

what the fuck

@Leafia hooray this game we’re not gonna mutually death tunnel each other when were both town

I literally explained why I believed so it isn’t tmi

stop reaching lol

Why not? That way, they can get rid of a strong town role and kill the green check at night.

I want everyone to ping me with exactly two of your strongest scumreads and why youre scumreading them
ill start
Centuries - Actively avoiding me/pushing me away, and we both are aware of the fact that i can catch him pretty easily when hes wolfing via personal interactions
Orange - early game felt forced and I disagreed with quite a few things they said
their aggression also feels faked as if they think they’re expected to do it

Kyo idk if you played with FK before
But he is a top 5 player on this site imo

So yes, I think them killing FK because he is a good player is plausible to me

I mean I’ll have protectives on me of course

I literally explained why I believed why it didn’t come from scum but then marshal explained it better to me why scum probably shot fk

/vote Tangeld to sheep Luxy

If a PGOizer could PGOize me tonight that would be epic