FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

the way you said you he was going to get d1’ed made it seem like you were either tmi’ing him v or had an actual reason for thinking he was likely to get d1’ed this game other than it normally happening

no it just happens in like every game

Cause those were people i have actually read a fair amount/seen posts of so thought i should specify them. Could have made that more clear

i read their iso earlier and laughed at how it had literally nothing

solidly poe

1 Like

forgot they were in the game if that counts

Add to shot list or low poster zone?

id shotlist them tbh

lowoposter zone

which is basically the same thing i guess

No.

I know what rolefishing is.

Im asking how that was rolefishing though, since I’m not really seeing any rolefishing attempts in Wazza’s post

lemon has absolutely nothing in their iso
Nominating for ITAs tomorrow if nobody else has @sulit

but im already ignoring any shotlists to shoot orange anyways

we should try to keep shotlists under 7 or so btw, we dont want to expand that too much

1 Like

Orange: He’s been so wolfy that I find it almost impossible to believe that he could be town. His tone just feels really stiff too in a way that I can’t quite explain, a stiffness you rarely see in town posts.

TL: He confesses to not reading the thread at all despite coming in over a thousand posts in and quickly decides Marshal is V without ever reading a single post by him and when he’s called out on it, he gives a B.S. defense of why he did it and you expect me to believe that ever comes from a villager?

@Aelin

Considering what happened, my guess is an ability dayvig. After all, FK did announce an N0 greencheck on Luxy, which heavily implies that he has an ability that could do so.

2 Likes

This even 7 is much would say 5 might be better for this sized player list

based

let me shoot first tho :flushed:

wazza had a bunch of weird posts earlier about someone softing i dont even remember the context but i was in their iso recently and was kinda ??

I think that this post, given most of their posts are one-liners, is honestly kinda towny @sulit

Scum who would say this would normally make more of an effort to not fall into the camp they’re decrying

Plus the way they keep trying to interact with the person they know feels natural

oh yeah agree on that

im not gonna say wazza rolefishing is NAI but they fakeclaimed neapolitan as VT to force someone they thought was a PR or wolf to claim doctor so they could be CCed

or some shit like that

idk it got her MLed and it was stupid

1 Like

Did you read the thread i sheeped mists read in a fucking mash.

and if you expect me to read 1000 posts on a 15minute break you are fucking insane

I was summoned?