FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

It literally doesn’t. Not admitting to it outsunneeded pressure on me and has a far better chance of keeping me off the shotlist because people want wolves on that list. It’s literally -ev to put a neutral who has a possibility of helping town on a shotlist and that’s why I wouldn’t deny being Tan’s partner if I was her partner.

Bruh moment Wind

*puts unneeded pressure

I didn’t read their entire ISO because it was very long but up to post 61 I found them to be scummy

• initially, they didn’t give a lot of takes and the thread-reading thing I found kind of weird (like talking about threadstate and not trying to get individual reads was like ??)
  • I think they were overexplaining their Vul SR - which is something I’d expect from town only if they’re really convinced of their reads and not of an early D1 read
  • they later asked to move on from Vul’s slot which I thought was actually kind of towny but it contradicts with what I’d expect from someone who’s convinced of the read (see point 2)
  • I didn’t right details in notes but I thought post 1165 (from D1 thread) was defensive, and 1168 kind of backtracked on 1165
  • didn’t like 1184
  • 1235 I saw as a defense of self-meta, which was kind of scummy
  • 1269 and 1282 were wolfy (forgot what they were tbh got lazy with notes)
  • 1301 and then backtracking in 1319 felt kind of pockety towards Marshal?
  • 1337 I found headgy and I thought 1366 was gross

that’s the end

well i mean
leafia isnt exactly an ‘optimal’ villager
go on though

that’s deeper than I had expected

2 Likes

*Not admitting to it puts unneeded pressure on me and admitting to it has

ahem how about that town CL flip
I feel like there’s more to this cult mechanic than just,anyone who kills a CL is automatically pro-town
There’s no way that’s true unless Night was the only town CL, and if you have knowledge about this you’d better just say it now

thats what she said

kinda wish you’d linked all the posts but

fuck off

wolfy double correction :laughing:

i concur
get the fuck out

1 Like

:smirk:

@Solic TWL. Anyone shooting at him is confirmed town in my eyes.

I’m referring to the post above that where you ISO’d me

linking is hard

that’s strong af

why so strong

is this just wanting him to flip imperial again

I mean I linked some posts that I found towny and that was pretty much the iso.

Hello everyone!