FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Leafia is just looking wolfy at this point tbh

actually I think the ici ISO was the most detailed one I had
(probably because it was the longest)

am definitely fine with leafia getting shot at ye

Well I believe I made this clear multiple times before, I don’t only vote on just what other people read without me verifying it. By the time night was coming I still didn’t know what was going on, I was struggling to keep up. I will not vote if I don’t know what I’m voting for. Wazza was simply a vote done for a joke, it truly wouldn’t have had any impact either way.

Believe me, I’d love for Tan’s partner to flip because then people would realize that I can’t be Tan’s partner. I’m pretty sure it’s TL honestly so kill him before killing me. If he flips as anything other than Tan’s partner I won’t even protest my death.

i feel like they were frozen af yesterday but ill read their case even tho i disagree with it

tbf i dont think tan being a 3p means very much for unis alignment unless hes specifically her partner lol

okay but those were super heated wagons and you had definitely been around earlier when they were being built

I don’t believe you had no thoughts on either

Please don’t get started in this too. I can’t take much more of this.

Amelia are you scumreading me

well my point was moreso scum/non-scum and he’d been around to see them get built

1 Like

i think its very reasonable for a villager to be frozen in a game of this size

and they had a couple posts i really liked on a micro level

1 Like

no me

I dumbdumbed and used right instead of write aksjhk

Ok I’m gonna backread a couple of ISOs and see where my reads are at after that
Later peeps

I haven’t actually read into you enough to have a read

i maybe here for like 5 min at start of ITA’s here before i have dinner

Well whether you believe it or not, I simply can not prove it to you. Just because I was there to put a few posts in doesn’t mean I knew exactly what was going on, and you know very well what my situation was both leading up to the vote count and even now. I don’t know what is fully going on, judging me for not casting a vote on someone you wanted out when I didn’t know the full extent of the accusations being brought forth is a bit selfish and self-centered, no?

Thank you for not sheeping a random consensus scumread that doesn’t have any valid explanations behind it.

okay I’ve been thinking about this and I feel like I haven’t really seen any ici posts so I’m not really able to talk about whether or not I think these points are actually good

well I’m selfish and self-centered