FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

If you hate my posts then shoot me, I dare you

again

there’s a reason they’re on the list :slight_smile:

It does not and the only way to prove I’m town is for TL to die.

And they stay there.

what if you shoot first

1 Like

I think its more about them not being actively wolfy than being towny

I’m not shooting you until you shoot me because you’re not on the shot list
However I’m advocating for you to be added to the shotlist because I see absolutely no reason why you’re town

Oh I know Leafia is still on the list
Maybe I should just give her a break since I’m not helping at all by pushing her

Leafia

even if TL flips Imperial all that does is tell me you’re either a third Imperial or Mafia

Imperial seem like neutral party that focus on killing Cults are they not?

I literally don’t and it’s super scummy to say that I do after Lol’s flip. Trying to prove that you’re town is not scummy behavior.

yeah, and the federation is a neutral party that has to kill the imperials

the Lukundo class card heavily implies that there are only two members of the Imperial faction imo

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason why you’re town, eeither tbh but I also don’t see any glaringly wolfy posts so I figured I’d just read you later

You’re not on my personal list of players I want dead toDay but if my opinion doesn’t change later on, you might end up on that list. I’m not shooting my nullreads right now.

trying to “prove” it via mech is

*cough* umi wazza *cough*

?? was this in someones flip?

There literally is no third imperial and I’m starting to think I was right about you all along.

I don’t remember thinking that but lemme go reread

I was p tired after EoD

You’re right, or it is as Orange said. Simply to mislead us with false info.

You said earlier you were trying to prove that you weren’t Tan’s partner, not that you were town.

1 Like