FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

For what??

intensify always comes across as childish but usually seems to actually be experiencing the game he’s actually in

The moon strikes back, nya

thats what i was wondering

oh maybe im dumb

1 Like

she was good tonally and had good reads / reactions

basically anyone who’s played with her says she has an obvious tonal difference as wolf and im pretty confident she’s v here

Thanks but like I have 0 idea what you just said.

What is this supposed to mean. I’ve literally never played a mash before, so I have 0 idea what a platonic ideal of a mash is.

Yeah so, I don’t know why you are shocked that I formulate my reads using my own thoughts and logic.

Or how that is scummy in any way but shrug.

Also no idea what this means.

can confirm

trying to mislynch her is near impossible if people that know her are in the game

oh right i forgot that most people haven’t wasted their time reading Plato (low-tier shit philosopher by the way)

Kind of feels like you’re trending towards word soup again.

Can you explain this, like… any better?

Intensify Ici w/w

sell me on it?

i think she’s not as obv-v as she can be but isn’t super wolfy

Marl over here calling the real shots.

4 Likes

news just in

nobody here knows how to read icibalus

1 Like

the platonic ideal of something is basically the most generic, abstract form of something, taken away from all speciifics.

metaphors are villagery

like katze

I can’t, and I’m literally only here for like 10 minutes, it’s just a thought that crossed my mind.

no

1 Like

in the simplest terms what I’m trying to say is that Intensify is playing as if he were a villager in a game that isn’t the one we’re actually in, but is instead divorced from all unique characteristics. and villagers, due to their lack of TMI, play the game that’s in front of them.

intensify isn’t doing that so he’s a wolf.