FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

in the simplest terms what I’m trying to say is that Intensify is playing as if he were a villager in a game that isn’t the one we’re actually in, but is instead divorced from all unique characteristics. and villagers, due to their lack of TMI, play the game that’s in front of them.

intensify isn’t doing that so he’s a wolf.

Seriously, this my first game in three months. I’m not going to die to ITAs just because I defended someone that I thought was town and decided to consider reevaluating somebody. Shoot at the wolfy people. Not the ones that are genuinely trying to find the wolves. I was really excited when I replaced into this game and I really don’t want to die now. The wolves will try to point out how wolfy this post is, but at this ppl oint, I just don’t care any more. There’s no way that Lol and Orange both survive N1 in a world where I’m Tan’s partner because I would’ve shot one of them for towncred. I honestly don’t know if I would’ve pushed lol that hard all of a sudden to save Tan if I was a wolf. I mean, in a world with Me a wolf and lol a town I can see me doing it, but not in a world where Lol and I are w/w.

???

So you admit I’m playing like a villager in like a normal formal FM setting but that is scummy here how?

im shooting luk during itas

I frigging do!

By the way, my role is the biggest troll ever. I have been trolled.
In case I flip in the future: 1 person (myself). This is a soft that will only make sense after I flip.

because if you were a villager you’d be playing differently, because you wouldn’t be trying to emulate how you normally play

The moon has spokenya

@Blizer why do I think you’re town

okay solic

Just shoot and kill a wolf before they have a chance to shoot you, nya

Which is another reason I shouldn’t be on the shot list. Because you’re just giving mafia a very good excuse to shoot me.

sorry for the rand

???

You mean making reads and ISOing…?

I think making this soft is important in case I flip, and I will say no more.

I hate the fact I kinda see Ici/Intensify dragging on this argument purely for distancing.

idk why u think im town

marl are you a wolf or are you just really really really aggressively a pepega this game

1 Like

it wasn’t a request for more info, it was a reference to DRFM

1 Like

i can’t make any guesses as to how that would be but instead of just being like “oh look at me i’m so confused at this big playersize!!!” then going and playing in a way that in no way looks like you actually trying to adapt to that playersize, you’d probably bumble around cluelessly trying to, you know, actually tell what’s going on

Any specific reasons?