FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

And gorta appearing now again…

I’m tinfoiling this hard.

Any Gorta experts?

i dont think i ever said you were in your town meta?

i’ve found your play this game very sideliney which is hard to read into since it’s not surprising from you

i am
so confused

You did though, if you wish for me to cite it :smiley:

marshal died calling him a villager

i think he’s still a villager

can someome explaim whysper wagon

Whysper has a wagon?

whysper is acting like wolf whysper

please do it’s hard to remember everything when i post so much and feel ill

Ay ay captain!

Well, that’s a disappointing answer.

that explains a lot thanks

this is really bad and preflippy but it feels like nutella is distancing from universal
i have enough townpoints to say this, fuck you

1 Like

Leafia also had a really fake read on them that they avoided answering me on and they didn’t push at all, but I haven’t deeply read Nutella’s ISO.

Well its disappointing to see how so many people seem to mafia-read me due to my lack of substantive reads and non-assertive slot. All of which I have stated is attributed to me not knowing much about the gamestate, yet people don’t seem to wish to help me solve that problem and instead further mafia-read me for it. :smiley:

i just saw a couple posts that set me off tone-wise
and then he said he’d interacted with me before and i remember nada

Read orange’s entire D2 ISO. He’s fairly consistently ending up on flipped or likely wolves, defended some of the villagers who have flipped, but has not ended up on all wolves and neither has he defended all the villagers. His game is imperfect enough to not look like hardbussing, and still “accurate” enough to not look like wolfsiding.

I think orange is town here. Re-evaluate that if Uni/Whysper both flip town because he’s been dunking on them all day, and he’s also one of the main Maxi associative w/ astandslot pushers.

[quote=“Solic, post:5594, topic:88190, full:true”]

Hmmmm to be fair, the second one was right when the dead event started.

I thought Orange was confirmed town

Well duh. If I just tell you my thoughts and you copy them, how could I possibly assess if you’re town or scum?

How do you propose we fix this then?