FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

I think I’m just switching to realtime
nya

/in

intensify, this is less a “this is how you SHOULD be playing the game” thing. I’m more asking you to play outside of your comfort zone, in a style where you have to engage with the current threadstate, to see if you seem more villagery then. it’s a test, not a reccomendation.

: |

Do you think I care if shots get veto’d off of me.

I don’t think anyone’s gonna listen to you veto’ing me, cause they scumread me for some bizarre tinfoil theory Wazza once had or for two scummy unflipped players that townread me according to them.

But whatever, apparently this is how I should be playing a mash.

anyways I’ma go grab lunch

might not be back for a bit if I can successfuly convince myself to stay away lol

should be here for the start of the ITA window so lol can die

As for Tan’s partner, I’m tinfoiling it being Arctic. He sounds way too convinced that I’m Tan’s partner. What makes him so sure that I can’t just be a townie that was sure that Tan was a townie with a ppl powerful ability and wanting to resolve whether or not I should reeval Orange? Think about it. Wouldn’t you want to save your top townread? There’s also the fact that I’m known as a hard busser. No way would I have tried to save Tan in that situation If I was her partner.

where is that?

lol

Intensify, you said earlier you had no wolfreads, right?

if i was tan’s partner i would have stfu because i literally got added to a cult last night

how tf did I miss this

I’m dayvigging orange today

citation requested

leafia is 100% tan’s partner by the way their wolftell is always that they hyperfixate on whatever faction they’re a part of and talk about that a huge amount

2 Likes

clown fiesta 2 they were a lost wolf and they posted a shocking amount about lost wolves

So if this whole thing was just you saying that I am scum cause I wasn’t going outside of my comfort zone, then that’s just a really dumb argument, but whatever.

Fine I’ll do it.

ok who cares about the inquisitor faction or whatever

they’re just neuts

1 Like

unless my memory is wrong. which it could be. probably is come to think of it.

use your ITA on lol and we might let you live

lol