FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

So? I came into the game after reading up on it. I didn’t come in blind with no idea what was going on like some people do. Also, I did explain why I was townreading them. Their posts just felt like they never came from a wolf. Most of it was a gutread though.

she liked gghana’s post saying “if leafia is tan’s partner we shouldn’t kill her anyway” and she also slipped that she knew tan’s partner nightkilled nightingale by saying that they only need to kill 1 more cult leader

It’s not used.

They probably claimed it and then realised theres itas and they’ll always be in shortlist so are now panickly rescinding

i dont know

arete said he usually doesnt make much sense so maybe?

like i probably wouldn’t take that 1 year old second hand metaread to heart (which is why im not rly defending him beyond just informing ppl of the read)

but like

idk lol theres a lotta wolfy fuckin slots id kill first probably

1 Like

I never once claimed 3p. Other people are claiming that I’m 3 p. Please get it right.

why

this is a convenient excuse for TMI

i’ve played with frost for years he genuinely just doesn’t make sense a lot of the time
don’t blame him for it

2 Likes

Okay, yikes, into the shotlist it goes.

Is the argument that we shouldn’t kill her something like “the other cult leader is likely to be mafia-aligned?”

Frost never makes sense

its a language barrier thing i think

1 Like

“I’m not outed scum. Stop saying that I am.”

4 Likes

the argument that we shouldn’t kill her is that there are probably people we want to kill before her

1 Like

Leafia can you please tell me who you think is town or scum and why.

You’ve been rambling about the 3p for a while now, it’s hard to evaluate you as anything but 3p with Tan if you keep doing this

i love how i can literally claim masons with a now flipped 3p who is confirmed to have a second partner 100 posts into D1 and still be less obvious than leafia

3 Likes

guys im not town stop saying i am

2 Likes

This post implies you think people believe claims from the user named katze.

3 Likes

Fair point.

remember that time you faked a parity check as actual parity cop because you spent so long pretending to be a miller you legit forgot you were a parity cop

4 Likes

no i remembered i was a parity cop i just forgot i wasnt a miller

Arctic, stop it. Just because I liked a post that wanted to keep me alive doesn’t make me Tan’s partner and I’m only assuming her partner killed Night because he was a cult leader. For all I know, he could’ve been killed by maf. Give me even one good reason why a townie couldn’t do everything that I did this game. Get out if that tunnel that you’re in already!