FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

all i did was egg you on :joy_cat:

LOL both town don’t @ me

I’m not entirely sure

I was kinda tempted to ITA it

Why, that they knew that its valid ITA target but succeeding to kill is slime to none?

it ain’t lemon

the botc hood is never ever ever w/w/w/v and if one of lemon/pkr is also scum it’s pkr every day of the week

That’s what I was thinking about Emilia but I forgot Lemon also shot at barcode
I doubt two wolves would shoot at it,that looks dumb as hell

you very clearly have no extra information about the setup or people’s alignments from the angles you are taking and the questions you’re raising in the thread

I wasn’t

killing the holder would always be more efficient and it shot its shots for the day

it encourages other people to take the shot and gives them an excuse for not shooting their buddies

1 Like

I just came back and asked one question :frowning:

That make sense actually.

I thought lemon was clear?

yeah but just hol up a minute

okay

why are we allowing TL to survive when we said to immediately kill him at the start of the day phase

what happened to the “0 or 2 wolf cult leaders” consensus why did that suddenly go away right when nutella died

Fmpov it looks bad because the shotlist was posted and nutella was the focal point of the rest of the ITAs
I fired at Vulgard, Emilia fired at barcode, Lemon asked if it’s possible to ITA barcode then did so, and everyone else shot at nutella

bad take

orange thought so too

2 Likes

tbh probably

i just think it’s not at all unreasonable to think that wolves would waste ITAs on an NPC, especially since they likely knew nutella was going down soon

because it was dumb and I said it was dumb

Because I don’t think we have 2 wolves necessarily,TL has no reason to tell the truth. He needs to kill 2 CLs so it’s perfectly convenient to say that two are mafia.

1 Like