FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

not if multiple of them are wolves and you’re diverting the focus

it’s not a super strong theory, it was just a “what if” thought that popped into my head

I don’t think Emilia’s a wolf at this point

they probably are in their town meta even if it makes me want to die

since Jane and appel are dead anyways

I actually think that PKR might be the last wolf really

/in

but shooting at orange like that is suicide with no benefits if appel is a wolf and not with any of those three, unless she’s bulletproof or something

bottom line: idk what to think about the shot but now my brain’s gone into overdrive and i’m way overanalyzing it when i probably should just, idk, vote appel?

I forgot PKR existed as well.

openwolf is more worth it than TL

pkr is tooooown

i vaguely agree pending finishin that full reevaluation ive yet to finish

but im lazy and realtiming is more fun

a bit late to abuse this lol, almost everyone has shot

i feel like she just has a high hit rate and wanted to get the shot off when she’d be unlikely to die for it

if appel’s town then sucks but like

we can’t just let a shot like that go ignored

no way lmao

Literally one of my only advantages as a wolf is looking towny. It’s the only thing I can do, and I’ve never, ever openwolfed in my life

I get that this is Wifom but I think the reactions here are very telling, so keep them in mind after Orange or I flip

Because Emilia is town

Esooa would’ve been the shot but shooting Orange was mildly funny and I feel like we’re nowhere near to solving the game, as seen by Whysper/Uni/etc.

I’m fine voting Cent today

ok but like

who are the wolves then

there’s a couple more who aren’t cornray and appel

scum finally realized after I kept talking about it that “oh hey maybe we should openwolf if we’re gonna die anyways” 100%

my vote isn’t even on TL, it’s on vulgard still

oh

why

wait no it’s on cents

uhh

thats not funny

as we saw with marl shooting aelin yesterday

1 Like