FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

bottom line: idk what to think about the shot but now my brain’s gone into overdrive and i’m way overanalyzing it when i probably should just, idk, vote appel?

I forgot PKR existed as well.

openwolf is more worth it than TL

pkr is tooooown

i vaguely agree pending finishin that full reevaluation ive yet to finish

but im lazy and realtiming is more fun

a bit late to abuse this lol, almost everyone has shot

i feel like she just has a high hit rate and wanted to get the shot off when she’d be unlikely to die for it

if appel’s town then sucks but like

we can’t just let a shot like that go ignored

no way lmao

Literally one of my only advantages as a wolf is looking towny. It’s the only thing I can do, and I’ve never, ever openwolfed in my life

I get that this is Wifom but I think the reactions here are very telling, so keep them in mind after Orange or I flip

Because Emilia is town

Esooa would’ve been the shot but shooting Orange was mildly funny and I feel like we’re nowhere near to solving the game, as seen by Whysper/Uni/etc.

I’m fine voting Cent today

ok but like

who are the wolves then

there’s a couple more who aren’t cornray and appel

scum finally realized after I kept talking about it that “oh hey maybe we should openwolf if we’re gonna die anyways” 100%

my vote isn’t even on TL, it’s on vulgard still

oh

why

wait no it’s on cents

uhh

thats not funny

as we saw with marl shooting aelin yesterday

1 Like

uhhhh
solic, lemonfairy?
cloned maybe

apelsin if u want to shoot in the towncore “because its funny” then ur name should be katze

I have those as way more town than emilia and pkr

do you think emilia is town because of her take on orange, or do you have another reason for that read?

like it’s not even close

Yes, but if wolves are already deep in the PoE, why would I get myself killed? They’d just die afterwards.

I still townread Ghana but the reaction is meh