FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

im gonna go ahead and say “prob not”

im not even calling you wolfy

https://fol-archive.netlify.app/t/botf-clown-fiesta-minions-whisper-pkr-leafia/86808?u=gghana

here’s the link

no idea if it’s legal for a mod to make it public now

I probably wouldn’t have pulled off a fakeclaim very well either

that page does not exist

well if he lies he just gets yeeted

and its unlikely he wins this dayphase unless he has a guaranteed kill

um, u do realize that the last quote was joke response to Min being ITA’d?

alright

the execution is still kinda cringe imo but if it was luxys idea i won’t look too deep into it

I guess we can sacrifice the ability to read into D3 wagons, and it is a guaranteed yeet on nontown. It’s not a huge loss. But I am still arguing TL has reasons to lie here, and taking them off the shot list because they claimed ITA immune is eh.

By the way, Italy has been somewhat towny, but I’m not sure if it’s out of range of “wolf!Italy trying.” I’ve played a game with wolf!Italy once and he had quite a few posts in that game. I’ll go take a look.

I wouldn’t say I’m panicking; rather, I’m encouraging you to re-evaluate, because I see a lot of defending. Too much defending. Suspiciously so.

I can’t wait to be called a wolf who’s trying to expand the PoE.

if he doesn’t he just gets ITA’d

what

lynching them is always optimal p sure

shrug

i dont think he has a shot either way

its just not a necessary risk lol

killing TL early does give us actual wagonomics but it’s FoL so i don’t know how realistic it is we actually make good use of that :joy_cat:

agree on this point

1 Like

the only person who has glanced in my general direction got boatsed

I would deathtunnel more than half of playerlist if I went with it. So I went with the accepted shotlist style insted.

it did read as a joke but you legitimately thought it was a hero shot, right?
otherwise, you wouldn’t have been uncomfortable with it (you brought up that no one was on uni’s wagon)

deathtunnel barcode
they hero shot min

1 Like

it is though because his only path to victory is staying alive to kill another CL

for all we know he did in fact kill Night and is hoping to shade the remaining CLs super heavily specifically so they can get lynched over him

His other option is gamethrowing so like why wouldn’t he do everything he can to not get shot in ITAs, maybe not get lynched, and hopefully bring down more CLs

can someone give the goss on the leafia spew