Round 19 Action Phase

Turn Order

1. Zone_Q11
  2. Intensify
  3. Jane

Turns

Turn 1

• Zone_Q11: You move east to (6,13).
  • Intensify: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
  • Jane: You move west to (6,10). You see a Shotgun, a Grenade, 2 SMGs, a Pan, a Land Mine, a Handgun, and an Assault Rifle.
Turn 2

• Zone_Q11: You move east to (7,13). You see a Handgun. You see someone to the east.
  • Intensify: You attack someone to the west with your Shotgun (5). You miss!
  • Jane: You move south to (6,11). You see a Med Kit, a Shotgun, and a Body Armor.
Turn 3

• Zone_Q11: You move east to (8,13). You see Intensify.
  • Intensify: You attack Zone_Q11 with your Shotgun (4). You hit for 4 damage!
  • Jane: You loot a Med Kit.
Turn 4

• Zone_Q11: You move east to (9,13). You see someone to the west.
  • Intensify: You attack someone to the east with your Shotgun (3). You miss!
  • Jane: You use a Med Kit to heal 2 HPs.
Turn 5

• Zone_Q11: You move east to (10,13). You see a Handgun.
  • Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
Turn 6

• Zone_Q11: You move north to (10,12).
  • Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
Turn 7

• Zone_Q11: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
  • Jane: You look for a Med Kit to loot, but find none.
Turn 8

• Zone_Q11: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
  • Intensify: You equip a Shotgun (8).
  • Jane: You attempt to use a Med Kit but have none.

Round 20

Hisssssss. I’m a cute grass snake.

1 Like

With a gun and disregard for trust

Wanted to comment on Zone’s statement, but thought might be best here for discussion with him after the game is done.

Yes, I think melee weapons are broken in general. Originally I just gave them infinite uses and later decided to make them at least breakable if used constantly, so set uses at 20. But really they hardly get used. I think Jane’s use of the Katana was the only time. I’ve been thinking that I need to allow players to equip both a melee and a range weapon and have it automatically choose one depending on range.

Who gone die :eyes:

Zone might be triggering a Land Mine left by Marl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, it looks like Jane and Zone are going to end up on (8,10) right above the lake.

Zone is actually making his way to where Marl died to loot. I think he’s hoping to find a Sniper Rifle.

The thing is, Marl left the Sniper Rifle at one tile over from where he made his last stand.

And Jane is planning to set up a Land Mine on that tile (8,10) where Zone will be. It’s a nice place to put one. But I’m wondering if it shouldn’t be allowed to set up a Land Mine on a tile when another player is there.

Hey Whys out of curiosity what’d you have planned for the next version of this?

Oh, I’m not sure. I actually want to do a poll/survey right after this game is done to see what others thought. I think you were the only one to specifically show interest in another version. So I need feedback before continuing.

Also, I’m looking into having someone program a tool for me to help with processing. Because this takes a lot of time when there are many players. And future changes I plan will make it involve even more.

Like if I implement terrain effects, that complicates things.

I want to add skills for players to make each more unique. So like I might give people a few random skills at the beginning and they choose 1 or 2. Maybe there would be a skill to make you more proficient at certain weapons. Or maybe a tracking skill. Things like that.