FBR - Spec Chat

Is Zone walking into the force field?

He hasn’t submitted actions yet, but he makes it sound like he might in what he’s saying to Jane

1 Like

Jane being robbed of an achievement is great and all but them getting their head blown off is even better
Don’t let me down Zone

1 Like

Well, I need to head to bed. Hopefully they submit actions in the next few hours and then I can process right away in the morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Round 22 Action Phase

Turn Order

1. Jane
  2. Zone_Q11

Turns

Turn 1

• Jane: You move south to (7,12). You see a Pan.
  • Zone_Q11: You move north to (10,12).
Turn 2

• Jane: You move south to (7,13). You see a Handgun.
  • Zone_Q11: You move north to (10,11). You see a Machete.
Turn 3

• Jane: You move east to (8,13).
  • Zone_Q11: You move north to (10,10).
Turn 4

• Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.
  • Zone_Q11: You move west to (9,10).
Turn 5

• Zone_Q11: You move west to (8,10). You see 3 Shotguns, a Body Armor, a Katana, 2 Crossbows, and 2 Med Kits.
Turn 6

• Zone_Q11: You move west to (7,10). You see a Grenade.
Turn 7

• Zone_Q11: You move west to (6,10). You see a Shotgun, a Grenade, 2 SMGs, a Pan, a Handgun, and an Assault Rifle.
Turn 8

• Zone_Q11: You attempt to use a Med Kit, but you are already fully healed.

Round 23

Zone got clever. He ran through the shaded tiles to the opposite corner. The force field just activated this round on the tiles. Jane can’t see him from their position.

Zone actually passed by Intensify’s Body Armor and 2 Med Kits. So he might go back for those even though it’s in the force field now.

Oh, and Jane’s action changes actually made it worse for them since it put them out of range of Zone’s new position. Jane would see Zone now if they’d used their old actions.

Is Zone heading into the force field?

He’s heading in just to get the Body Armor, then coming out and healing up. After all that, he’ll be at full HP (10) and Body Armor (5).

He’ll be ending on (7,11).

I’d love another version too. I had a lot of fun playing this even if I was the second one killed.

1 Like

Ahh, I’m glad to hear that. Thanks for that feedback. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome and I think Zone has this in the bag. I’ve been rooting for him to win ever since I died honestly.

Also, please let me know when yo um decide to do a sequel and please make sure it’s after my blacklisting ends.

Oh, when does your blacklist end? It would probably be at least a month before I’d start another. I still need to look into getting a tool made and then figure out changes. I plan to host a different Misc based on a board game next instead.

1 Like

Ahh, I see it. 06/17/21. So yeah, that’s about right for the earliest I’d think about starting another. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh, Jane thinks Zone is in the NE corner. They are heading into the force field at (10,10) and attacking there. :slight_smile:

Round 23 Action Phase

Turn Order

1. Jane
  2. Zone_Q11

Turns

Turn 1

• Jane: You move east to (9,13).
  • Zone_Q11: You move east to (7,10). You see a Grenade. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 2

• Jane: You move north to (9,12).
  • Zone_Q11: You move east to (8,10). You see 3 Shotguns, a Body Armor, a Katana, 2 Crossbows, and 2 Med Kits. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 3

• Jane: You move north to (9,11).
  • Zone_Q11: You loot a Body Armor (5). You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 4

• Jane: You move east to (10,11). You see a Machete.
  • Zone_Q11: You move west to (7,10). You see a Grenade. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 5

• Jane: You move north to (10,10). You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You move south to (7,11). You see a Sickle.
Turn 6

• Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You equip the Body Armor (5).
Turn 7

• Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You use a Med Kit to heal 2 HPs.
Turn 8

• Zone_Q11: You use a Med Kit to heal 2 HPs.