FBR - Spec Chat

Also, please let me know when yo um decide to do a sequel and please make sure it’s after my blacklisting ends.

Oh, when does your blacklist end? It would probably be at least a month before I’d start another. I still need to look into getting a tool made and then figure out changes. I plan to host a different Misc based on a board game next instead.

1 Like

Ahh, I see it. 06/17/21. So yeah, that’s about right for the earliest I’d think about starting another. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh, Jane thinks Zone is in the NE corner. They are heading into the force field at (10,10) and attacking there. :slight_smile:

Round 23 Action Phase

Turn Order

1. Jane
  2. Zone_Q11

Turns

Turn 1

• Jane: You move east to (9,13).
  • Zone_Q11: You move east to (7,10). You see a Grenade. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 2

• Jane: You move north to (9,12).
  • Zone_Q11: You move east to (8,10). You see 3 Shotguns, a Body Armor, a Katana, 2 Crossbows, and 2 Med Kits. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 3

• Jane: You move north to (9,11).
  • Zone_Q11: You loot a Body Armor (5). You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 4

• Jane: You move east to (10,11). You see a Machete.
  • Zone_Q11: You move west to (7,10). You see a Grenade. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
Turn 5

• Jane: You move north to (10,10). You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You move south to (7,11). You see a Sickle.
Turn 6

• Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You equip the Body Armor (5).
Turn 7

• Jane: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range. You are in the force field and lose 1 HP!
  • Zone_Q11: You use a Med Kit to heal 2 HPs.
Turn 8

• Zone_Q11: You use a Med Kit to heal 2 HPs.

Round 24

Jane: 4 HP, 5 BA
Zone: 10 HP, 5 BA

Jane is toast uh oh

Jane committing gamer move.

so jane big dead right?

Jane can still move through the shaded tiles without damage this round. But they’ll need to use a lot of moves to get completely out by next round.

Man I hope this doesn’t end with Zone winning without ever killing the whole game. :slight_smile:

Jane could shoot across the lake with the Sniper Rifle.

Well Jane will have to take a certain path so Zone can just shoot them right?

If Zone stays on (7,11) or (7,12)

Yes, but if they anticipate Zone staying on like (7,12) to shoot, then Jane could just go to (9,12) and shoot

Also Jane could shoot while moving through that path and hope to hit Zone. And they don’t necessarily have to get through all the shaded tiles. They could risk just getting close enough.

I’m actually curious where Zone will station himself. He may just go to the northwest corner and wait out Jane.

Knowing Zone, he might even go into the force field in the northwest to make sure he’s out of range. He’ll just take 1 damage if he does it for his last move.

Zone probably doesn’t know Jane is so low on HPs now. He might just think Jane stepped into the force field for one turn at the end.

I do, masterminding a win while directly killing no one is impressive

2 Likes

So Whys what achievement ideas you have? Or not wanna spoil?