Fire Emblem Fates FM - In The White Light - Town Wins!

/unvote
you know that we can shoot simon tomorrow if need right?

no u

:thinking:
memesky you are my hero plz teach me how to do that

Step 1 : Meme all game so you are never killed because you are rendered harmless by scum

1 Like

btw i will not shoot you tomorrow and you don’t shoot me too, deal?

Yespacito

1 Like

Let me sort through the past 500 posts and ill give my thoughts on the two wagons that have formed today.

1 Like

Alright, Definitely alot of interesting points were made up during the past 8 hours. My thoughts on both wagons:

Ashe: Her action to deny marriage to Unknown is something that quite a bit of people (including myself) thinks is really fucking weird and she gave a bare bones explanation stating that it was for the “Memes.” That answer looks like bullshit in the highest degree and it really kinda wants me to stay on this wagon. But, with what over people have brought up about FK is something that makes me question the wagon. There is for sure sheep on this wagon, and Unknown trying to get Ashe lynched leaves me with a really bad gut feeling about this, because hes pushing it incredibly hard, even though the past posts just explained why this wagon is bad. It seems like hes trying to ensure she is lynched, and this gives me the feeling that this is a bad wagon.

FK: This wagon also gives me a bad feeling aswell tbh. FK has overall given out great suggestions, including the one about marriages and has tried to pressure and scum hunt slightly. Problem is, that when i looked back at his posts around the time he started the wagon on Ashe, they just became really fluffy and hes looking for Corrin rn, and we have no reason to why he has to find Corrin. The situation with Poke is interesting, because HTM brought up a good point about how FK could be using Poke to sheep with him and give Mafia an extra vote. It defintely does warrant an explanation around his actions. His more recent posts have definitely dropped the town feeling about them, and i do get scummy vibes from them.

/unvote

Right now, i get a bad feeling from both wagons. Im going to ISO Fire`s posts to see if he actually is a good lynch today.

I’m more finding Unknown scummy tho.

1 Like

Honestly. He feels like he did when he rolled that class in my upick.

But this time. HE ISN’T A FOOL

Agreed. Him voting Ashe was just felt completely off to me, and he ignored the past 200-300 posts, which is like 5-10 min of reading. If FK flips scum, i really want to pressure Unknown.

1 Like

But flip FK first

Honestly. I’m not sure.

FK could be a mislynch but whatever I guess

Still an infolynch if factions flip

3 Likes

Yeah so could anybody

But rn he’s a good info lynch with a good chance of flipping scum imo

1 Like

He started a wagon and has had some good interactions

Definitely worth it imo

Unknown is still more a scumlock for me.

I think I want invests to check him tonight.

actually. Maybe check someone else so we have more info.

I rememberd the reason why FK wanted to find Corrin. Apparently with Azura (Liv) they can get corrin to have an 100% ITA hit chance.

honestly. Still rather useless.

Especially if the Corrin is in an idiot’s hands.

1 Like