[FM] Anime FM - Game Thread - Non anime won... yay?

/Vote Jgoes

Jgoes/Mist scumteam.
Clonedcheese too, maybe.

hit

Pushes orange out of the way when rushing to rolecard

1 Like

that was me

rip

Jgoes has died. They were

Osamu Dazai

Mafia Kind Tracker

Undercover work (Passive) - You know there are other members of your faction, but you don’t know them and they don’t know you.

Port Mafia contacts (Night) - Each night you may target a player and recruit them. Recruited players gain the ability:
“Report In - Whenever you target someone, choose whether or not you want to tell someone who you targeted".
You receive list of all the reported targets.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the mafia.

I am confused.

Majority is still 7.

Oh, this was Arete dayvig, I get it now.

why are you confused

how did Jgoes flipping Mafia affect your understanding of the gamestate

Boss killed a town lockscum

At first I thought you give Jgoes ITA immunity and my shoot hit but failed to kill.
How did Jgoes flip change my view on this game? I will say it’s ironic, you asked Jgoes the same question when Math flip and now I am being asked the same. Serious answer though, I still think Mist is scum.

Right, you exist.
So Mist/Derp team.

Lmao

I agree.

You’re pretty good at scum

I wish.

/vote Wazza

we talked about this briefly in Harem chat and we pretty much agree that Wazza can die

might change my mind in the morning but this is where I’m going for the moment

the number of living players pretty much confirms it as multiball or really weird

we have 13 alive, in a 28p normally there would be 7 starting wolves, Ici’s death would make 6 but that’s still enough that I would expect wolves to be playing differently since at that point the scum wincon becomes ‘get a villager to vote wrong’

I guess it depends on the alignment of the poisoned people? but still

in any case

probably multiball-or-weird

(possibly multiball with town as scum, like Math was suggesting, not ruling that out yet, but.)

Alright I think you should know the fact that I can still be shot