FM Championship Voting ;D

That’s only like 8 votes atm

FM is like treading on unknown territory to me.

2 Likes

Remember the rep needs time for the actual game, so like if you don’t then well no

You can choose when your game starts and how long it is

I don’t see timing being a massive issue

I didn’t like to say it publicly, but backups can be well used in championships.

Let’s say someone screwed up and is probably gonna be early lynched. It’s better to replace out and let read be more or les “reset”, then die early im misslynch. Ofc it’s double-edged sword, cause backup will have less time to present themself nicely, but it’s still better then die to lynch early.

You are forgetting one thing the whole time.

Championships are not about winning the game, but about presenting themself in a way to get votes to go further. That’s how I see them.
Passive players or ones wich have reads on point but are not loud enough… literaly have no point in going there.

Yes, paradoxaly people like Firekitten would have more chance there, providing there wouldn’t be early lynched, but took over and lead the town.

As things stand now, It’s a tie between Eevee and Orange - but if Orange didn’t vote for Eevee, he would be going ahead of eevee :octopus:

@Queen_Alfa Mind if I /Opt Out
so we can have a poll to determine which specifically between Orange/Eevee should be the Rep and which should be the backup?

That should simplify things quite a bit.

Based on my polling, it doesn’t solve much :stuck_out_tongue:

We can always go like that. Tho I won’t keep this votes I guess.

I feel like one big Eevee vs Orange poll from Alfa would be best to make things more official :thinking:

I have no idea if Alfa was counting your polls, she hasn’t commented yet

I would mind it. Duh.

Don’t misunderstand me.

I don’t think you are ready… yet.
But I was not going to explain to you how championships and MU work for you to back of easily.

I’m not confident enough in my ability to win. And honestly, I’d rather spend my time hosting more games for people here.

I don’t mind practicing and learning for next year / future events

1 Like

As I told you before. We don’t have perfect candidate to begin with.

Don’t chicken out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I agree

You need to trust in yourself, you know?

2 Likes

We definitely all relate to not being confident in winning lol

Actually we did have the perfect candidate but Hippo #2 didn’t get enough votes.

8 Likes