[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

Responded*

Democracy is the most ineffective way to control foreign policy and military affairs and operations

1 Like

I liked her opener and her early questioning of me, it felt like she was actually thinking about her vote and why people would make good votes

Also she said she’d vote for me if I voted for her

Anyways since the President is said to be an anti scum seat I am inclined to vote for whoever is the best reader

Relevant to thread

Ok so like can we all remember like a certain person’s meta is not lock in stone as they like to propose.

First post. 365 posts in game. So it’s not a slank thing either anymore

First post this game. Now I’m not saying Emilia cant be town, but dont go believing I’m town cause meta cause this game is a even more recent example of this idea being crap. Make Emilia prove herself with reads and skill and not I’m lock town

3 Likes

Exactly why I’m a ruthless dictator.

Firstly, the reason is terrible.
I’m not going to respond to the second without more information
Thirdly, barely any of them are in the thread, and haven’t posted at all, and thus they for all intents and purposes barely exist yet.
Finally, the student council thing has earthed out most of the typical early-game energy of the villagers.

You have to accept that there’s something horribly agenda-y going on in the thread right now, even if you think I’m a part of it,

1 Like

I have already promised to kill someone within the first five minutes of being Student Council President.
As a dictator.
No polls.
Vote for me.

Actually I like Kyo’s argument on Birdo. I don’t agree that it makes Birdo town though, just a lean.

Are u at least willing to listen to on who of the other three the people want dead

That’s correct. I am willing to listen.

Can I just know how exactly President is an anti scum seat? Like if scum becomes president they get revealed who they are or will their actions just be very blatant and under immense scrutiny?

All of the positions are powers, so you should vote for townreads to get them.

I have reads.

Squid is town because of her insistence to get historian feels like it comes from someone who’s role benefits from correct reads

Kyo… im null on but leaning scum because of threatening to kill or harm all that oppose them. Basically, more pro-kyo than pro-town

Solic is in townmeta, and has well-thought-out posts helping town

Because all it does is create association as you are a dictator.

@Arete have you noticed the same thread inconsitency that I have? I’m trying to figure out what it actually is and I’d like an outside perspective who won’t call me a wolf for terrible reasons.

So whoever is best reader should get President?

They just get additional power. More abilities on town, less abilities on scum. Vote for townreads to get student council positions.

I think kyo is overblowing it.

President get’s to choose to appoint new student council members if the other ones die. They also can publicly kill a member of student council once in the game.