[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

No, what our discusison is about is “Did Solic die from the wolf nightkill or his ability?”. You know that he died of the nightkill in my scenario. What happens then? Well, you need to make a read where Solic didn’t die to that nightkill, so you start to make the case that we somehow missed the fucking soft (possibly because you think that the soft is “i’m this role” and not “i’m going to peek this guy”, and you know that the former dosen’t exist).

Now, here’s where the problem comes: There’s a blatant inconsistency that makes this not make sense if you’re a villager. Why did you think that the wolves somehow learned about who Solic targeted using some kind of ability? Why didn’t you consider that nobody got the soft, wolf or villager, and the nightkill is still unmotivated? You seem to be very adamant that solic used the ability and nobody noticed, after all.

But most of all, as I’ve said, one last fucking time: You have NO GOD DAMN REASON to argue there is a soft that you haven’t noticed and noticed a distinct fucking absence of softs, but you argued one last time. And yet you argued with an agressive tone, creating a world of geniuses and morons, all to argue what? That we don’t know something.

If you’re a villager, it dosen’t make sense. If you’re a wolf, it does. You’re spreading WIFOM, or hell, you’re just levelling us! What’s important is that you really don’t have any real actual reason to try and undermine my reasoning and replace it with absolutely nothing else.

SC President doesn’t exactly decide the lynches. If you’re talking about the kill, they take full responsibility and if they’re scum upon their flip we get assocation via it.

Again, that’s literally any Student Council role.

did I mention that the tone on Kyo’s argument is awful, right?

Yes

I did consider that nobody got the soft, but I also considered the fact that I am not the best player as town and we literally have MU players with us here.
HELLO?
Also, I’m adamant about finding if Solic did not not because I’m not going to miss the opportunity to catch a deepwolf.

I wasn’t arguing that there is definitely a soft, I was arguing that we should bloody be searching for one if there is because there is huge reward potential and that the potential for him softing exists.
If I believed Solic softed you’d know it hen.

First of all, I know SC isn’t strictly just SC President. Which is why I used the word “they”. Meaning it was all of the people in SC.
Second of all, I know SC President doesn’t decide lynches, but they can be a major factor in doing so. We saw SC do major moves yesterday, making reaction tests and mechanically confirming people in SC while exposing others (Eevee) through the information they posses. This can work in whatever way they wish. I also stated that the SC President may very well go after this own and subtly expose them to gain more towncred or act neutral.
Which works in there case because of the third factor:
SC has an immense amount of support from people in the thread because they were elected on the basis they were town. And while this can be said for any other position, SC President still has incredible powers and definitely has more influence than others in the SC.

You were entertaining the scenario, that implies that in the argument, you are saying it is definitely true, and you needed to have a reason to argue that.

Then you’d have not made point 1 and 3 because they are literally ‘If you go for Student Council’ instead of ‘If you go for Student Council President’

Again, that’s a position in the Student COUNCILLLL
adsjasdkasjdkjasdkjasdkasdk
HELP ME

I’m not even replying to this.

@Kyodaz I also agree we need more propaganda. May I offer the best service in Eastern Europe?

Please do. Make all of the propaganda.

Kyodaz but this is addressing how you said SC is an antiscum position. I am proving points on how that is false

I did not say that Student Council was an anti-scum position.

I completely agree that Student Council Treasurer, Secretary and Historian are all goals for scum.
Student Council President is not a goal for scum in any world.

But you said this…

This role =/= Student Council
This role = President

Also if you don’t believe that is what I meant

This, in English, should be ‘for being [in] it’ if it was referring to Student Council rather than ‘for being it’

I was, at least

Sorry I meant SC President @KyoDaz

While I absolutely agree that his reasoning is shit I do think them saying they’re scumhunting then only looking at people in terms of being town warrants a second look

Ah yes

I loved the part where Alice put in four roleblockers

:roll_eyes: