[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

look you’re not lynching me, so if you’re a villager, just reconsider who the actual wolves are instead of getting dragged into the crackpot conspiracy mess that is your read on me

as much as I like lynching mafia, that’s not the tool I need to kill them

And if you’re a vig shooting me will get you instantly leashed after i flip village

too late sorry oops

1 Like

Look, I’m trying hard to figure out why I thought you were a villager in the first place now that i’ve actually started thinking, and I’m not sure. maybe it’s just because you have a, uhh, unique personality, and i overcompensated for my tendency to always wolfread people’s personalities.

i just want to see you, for once, either actually explain why I can’t just have forgotten that i read you as a villager, which as has been explained is because i’ve been fucking busy the past 5 days, or for you to try and read me through another angle

sorry for getting agressive there, by the way, i’m far too easily upset to really be playing this game

Non-Stop Debate:

Accused Voters Number
Nuclear_Rehab PoisonedSquid, orangeandblack5, Pilica, Luxy, Arete, Marshal, Icibalus, WazzaAzza 9
PoisonedSquid Kai_5, Emilia 2
Arete Shurian, Hippolytus 2
Limestone Mercenary 1
orangeandblack5 DatBird 1
Icibalus Nuclear_Rehab 1

Scrum Debate:

Verdict Voters Number
eevee is a culprit Arete, WazzaAzza, Luxy 4
eevee is innocent SirDerpsAlot 1
Not voting Icibalus, Universal, Nuclear_Rehab, Lastday 4

Argument Armament:

Accused Voters Number
Emilia Hippolytus, Marshal, Arete, PoisonedSquid, orangeandblack5, DatBird, Shurian, Pilica, Luxy, Wisdom 11
Kai_5 0
1 Like

I’m a very strong PR, marshal knows that

and he wants me dead because he dislikes me and won’t even get votes off me

Well fuck him, fuck the SC, I found mafia and did my job

now get me out of this game so I remember to stay off these forums

Oh, I wasn’t roleblocked after all. Nevermind!

That douche said I make everything personal, meanwhile he ruins the game over taking it personal

@Marshal good job ruining any fun I could ever have

There is only 3 people so there is only 4 votes.

please stop.

what you’ve claimed is… meh. Not even the greatest role

arete secretary bonus

1 Like

Sc gets a double vote

1 Like

these are just… personal jabs at myself and my integrity.

I don’t beleive your claim. You still claimed mech info on a lot of people which you didn’t. it seemed like rolefishing.

you didn’t even fullclaim.

Let me game throw by full claiming so you know Marshal is a liar

I become a full cop and full vig ith a strongarm after d4

glgl mafia

you said it had to do with monocoins.

1 Like

Ok but how many of ur checks are real

Dat is scum I think.

“Hey bro this is why I don’t waste coins, if I am allowed to buy 2 upgrades for my role I fucking become a full cop on even nights and a full vigilante on odd nights. I needed a lot of money for this and now I’m so far behind the curve. Also I have mechanical information given to me by Kai that makes it very likely he and Eevee are town. I also know Eevee controls the camera that watch people. I think I got RB’d last night, I should have received alignment info on Pilica but I didn’t. Just letting you know that calling me mafia ruined my whole plan.”

here’s nuke’s message now that we have the claim

Hippo I swear to god. Why