[FM] Danganronpa FM (Sign-ups - 41/41) - Rolling Nov 22

You see, it’s about a game with 16 talented students (15 in the first game) forced into a killing game by an ominous masked man that goes by the name of Monokuma. Every time a murder happens, it’s up to the protagonist (Depending on the game, you’ll be portraying as Junpei, Sigma, Carlos, Diana, or Q) to examine the clues and go through a class trial to figure out who the culprit is. Usually towards the end of the game, there will be a final trial to figure out the mystery behind that the killing game the remaining survivors have been placed in and stop the Mastermind once and for all.

1 Like

hmmm sounds good, guess ill have to finish them, but do they have a robot suit man?

Well, in one case, one of the other students got forced into a suit that is based off a character from a fictional anime named K, so sort of

These explanations hurt because I’ve made spiels about danganronpa before to people who do not know the series.

ofc i get her

I was gone for 24+ hours, and there are over 600 posts!?
–welp. Time to:

/move to backup

Tbh, it was mostly shitposting.

Ici is both a player and a backup?

Derp, he rejoined.

1 Like

*no reason not to move.

Good for him. Hopefully he and FK will be alive once I am in.

Zone noooo. Stay in please.

Hey is that Squid I see there. I recognize you hope you don’t mind the call out lol. (Yes different icon)

Trustworthy, is that you?! :eyes:

Oh shit Pilica your here now too xD

Hope we Rand the same team

Yeah made an account just to join this lol

Super hyped for this to start next month

1 Like

Me too. I’ve been a member of these forums longer than I’ve been on the Dangan Werewolf server, so it’s nice to see familiar faces in new places

1 Like

Yeah was happy to see someone from dangan Werewolf on a forum tryed to get some others on but most don’t wanna commit the time sadly might be me and you.

Best of luck, of course

1 Like

The more the better!

/out
Geyde’s 9er will be my last one for this year
I don’t have time for mafia anymore