[FM] Danganronpa FM (Sign-ups - 41/41) - Rolling Nov 22

@Alice I didn’t join. Will be free from work and probably going on holiday when this starts, unfortunately.

1 Like

Masafumi Takada’s soundtrack is consistently amazing throughout the games.
The nighttime theme in DR1 is one of my personal favorites.

1 Like

Agreed

tbh, the V3 is the best tbh, just a perfect soundtrack, and fits the overall theme of the game.

Screenshooted

1 Like

IS THIS A CHALLENGE ALICE

lmfao

1 Like

Oofers. Imma improve dammit. Or at least try. It’s hard, I dont know. I just need to speak and that comes so easily when I dont have to worry. But when I’m a wolf it’s like I see these messages and I’m like if I even try to respond I’ll be scumread. I cant make good fucking analysis as scum ever, and it fucking shows. And people ask for it cause they know I cant. Ugh. I hate my wolf meta I thought I broke it for a bit, but then I fell on the same pitfalls.

As for the setup, this gives me at least enough time to get used to my new schedule to
/in
Imma let you know if stuff changes and I cant play due to schedule becoming worse

1 Like

This happens because you know who the wolves and villagers are and so you need to make things up rather than having a real read on them. Every player makes worse analysis when they are wolves because of this.

Hell, if you compare my wolf and village game 1:1 you’ll notice that my analysis as a villager is a lot more in-depth and fluid than my analysis as a wolf. This is usually why I get caught from time to time on MU and there’s a player that has a 100% perfect read me on there.

1 Like

Also, im sick, and i have a test tmrw

i wanna die lul.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to try out experimental behavior in this game if it works in Looming Threat.
I’ll try to play to my strengths and see where it leads me.
Which means I will probably act off as either alignment.

Come to think of it, I probably shouldn’t announce it so much time in advance since my decision might change. Oh, well.

Please don’t.

The fact my reads are terrible must benefit me then. :laughing:

1 Like

Ok I will take this to heart and do my best. Imma have a actually good scumgame one of these days

If I pick one from each game like you did…
Celeste, Nagito, Kiibo.

Tied favourites explained:

1. Nagito Komaeda - Sheer luck cannot even begin to express a person like him, if I had to speak of a character who is a tragedy it would be him. He is extreme in many ways but you can’t get hope without despair? They’re a yin to a yang and a perfect imperfection. The definition of a juxtaposition in a character for sure
  2. Kokichi Oma - Small but packs a punch. He’s a cheeky and yet insanely intelligent person able to work out the truth using the slightest inflections in someone’s voice. His ability to plan is unrivalled and for that he deserves my respect
  3. K1-B0 (Kiibo) - Now come on, an adorable af robot with a heart of gold and Pinocchio-esque story? He’s like if you mixed all things good in the world but missed out on humanity. I cannot speak highly enough about this character. Did I fail to mention that his name is extremely close to “Hope” in japanese Kanji?

PKR’s tier list (10 being top. Lower being worse)
10 - Nagito, K1-B0, Kokichi
9 - Gundham, Chiaki, Miu, Celeste, Chihiro, Himiko, Rantaro
8 - Shuichi, Kaito, Maki, Kiyotaka, Kirumi, Byakuya, Kyoko
7 - Sonia, Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Tenko, Korekiyo
6 - Sayaka, Aoi, Akane, Nekomaru, Mukuro, Monokuma, Peko, Tsumugi
5 - Hajime, Makoto, Junko, Gonta
4 - Kaeda, Mahiru
3 - Toko, Sakura
2 - Hifumi, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Angie
1 - Mondo, Teruteru, Ryoma, Leon
-100 - Hiyoko

And yes… I like Danganronpa.

2 Likes

Dansgame

1 Like

You did, but you kind of joined in late.

For the most part, I’d agree actually
Of course, he’s going to change this in the span of three seconds

1 Like

I havent played the 3rd one yet is it worth it

IMO yes.
I love the cast. Like with a passion.

1 Like

I’m going to be honest this is part of why I’ve never tried to, I keep hearing that everyone there is really good and I’m possibly-irrationally worried about bringing down the quality of their games

1 Like