[FM] Danganronpa FM (Sign-ups - 41/41) - Rolling Nov 22

/join

/out

(Won’t be able to participate in November)

/vote eevee the second one

Then you’ve failed at being town. Shame.

Woo! We love extra sister spice.

Not really sure, thought I’d read it when it actually happened.

gamer time /in

:sunglasses:

Leon and Rantaro best boys :sunglasses:

teach me

Margaret gladiated a revealed IC on Day 2

1 Like

w h y

also when was this

D1*

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/overwatch-forum-mafia-talon-wins-4-28-day-5/72812/3078?u=mercenary

Even OWFM knows you don’t put walls meaninglessly in front of the enemy team for ??? motives, why don’t my teammates do as well? :’(

peeks head There can only be one Rantaro

Avocado weed Boy will not rolled

sorry fam

By n1 you should at least have some townreads and scumreads.

Basically, delayed kill. Was going to put poison but bleed kind of thematically fits better.

Basically, for anyone else who isn’t a jury in a Scrum Debate they can cast two votes. One to a player between the two gladiating, and the other one in the remainder of players. In short, gladiating won’t take up the lynch here unlike in my previous games.

1 Like

ALICE, SHALL YOU PLAY A GAME WITH ME, ME…? I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FREE!

THIS GAME DOESN’T INVOLVE FINDING KEYS, INSTEAD IT INVOLVES A GAME OF CHARISMA, MENTORING, AND WISDOM!

I had to do it this way but basically I told Geyde about something he agreed saying it was a decent idea and I was wondering if you would want to make this a game between a couple people. No, it’s not a mentor game per say.

So here’s basically how the debates are going to work here.

Assume that we have 16 players alive.

• Shuichi Saihara
  • Kaede Akamatsu
  • Tenko Chabashira
  • Rantaro Amami
  • Ryoma Hoshi
  • Kokichi Oma
  • Kaito Momota
  • Miu Iruma
  • Gonta Gokuhara
  • Angie Yonaga
  • K1-B0
  • Kirumi Tojo
  • Korekiyo Shinguji
  • Maki Harukawa
  • Tsumugi Shirogane
  • Himiko Yumeno

Rantaro Amami will be randed to the Scrum Debate with Tenko/Kirumi/Angie/Kaito for his execution and Shuichi/Miu/Kokichi/Ryoma against it.

This means that Rantaro cannot be the target for the Argument Armament nor can he gladiate the target, and neither can he be voted in the Nonstop Debates.

Maki Harukawa will be randed to the Argument Armament, so the first player who is not Rantaro can gladiate her. Assume Miu will gladiate her first despite being in the Scrum Debate against Rantaro’s execution.

This means that nobody can vote for Rantaro Amami, Maki Harukawa, nor Miu Iruma for the day in the Nonstop debate.

All players can vote for any votable player in the Nonstop Debate, alongside for either Maki or Miu in the Argument Armament. However, only Tenko/Kirumi/Angie/Kaito/Shuichi/Miu/Kokichi/Ryoma will be able to vote to decide Rantaro’s fate.

So a composite vote count here would look like.

Scrum Debate

Rantaro’s Fate Voter Vote Count
Is the Cuprit Tenko Chabashira, Kirumi Tojo, Angie Yonaga, Kaito Momota 4
Not the Culprit Shuichi Saihara, Miu Iruma, Kokichi Oma, Ryoma Hoshi 4

Argument Armament

Accused Voter Vote Count
Maki Harukawa Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu, Korekiyo Shinguji, Himiko Yumeno, Shuichi Saihara, Rantaro Amami 6
Miu Iruma Maki Harukawa, K1-B0, Tsumugi Shirogane, Angie Yonaga 4

Nonstop Debate

Accused Voter Vote Count
K1-B0 Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akamtsu, Himiko Yumeno, Ryoma Hoshi, Gonta Gokuhara, Kokichi Oma, Kaito Momota 8
Kaito Momota Rantaro Amami, Tsumugi Shirogane, Angie Yonage, Tenko Chabashira, K1-B0 5
Angie Yonaga Korekiyo Shinguji, Miu Iruma 2
Kaede Akamatsu Maki Harukawa 1

In short, if you like doing VCA, you’re gonna love this.

5 Likes

what if someone is so universally townread no one has them in the despair list

Then they can’t be the target of a Scrum Debate. In order to be able to be a target for it they need to be on 4 players’ Despair List and 4 others’ Hope List.

Point is, the Argument Armament is to be lynches of consensus scumread players while the Scrum Debate is supposed to be a debate on the nulls.

If you’re an universal townread, then you have nothing to worry about, except being NK’d by the Forces of Despair.

2 Likes

I feel like the Scrum debate will mostly be experienced players getting punished for being good so everyone’s being wary of them while some of them are town reading them

1 Like

Just get pelts 4head.

1 Like